Redline99 released a new version of Xbox Backup Creator - a tool that will allow you to easily dump, create/patch and burn Xbox and Xbox 360 images with full support for SS, DMI and PFI.
* Fixed - Some drive/media combinations didn't report Available bytes correctly
* Added - Option to Perform the OPC or not, Default = True
* Added - Option to Perform the Track Reservation or not, Default = True
* Added - Fix for Invalid Xbox One Security Sector (Kreon pre .81 and Hitachi F900)
* Added - Better support for Maximus-Garyopa Hitachi-LG Xtreme v2.2 Stealth 8in1 (limited)
* Added - Support for Frog Aspi v0.29.4, http://www.frogaspi.org/index.html
* Added - Support for TS-H943A Xtreme v4.0 Game Partition Unlock command
* Changed - Set Write Speed, Hopefully more compatible
* Changed - New method of monitoring the tray status
* Changed - GetMediaStatus routine, to allow for more waiting after closing a disk
* Changed - Increased the File IO read timeout, this puts more responsibility on the burners buffer-underrun tech
* Note: Please start using the Frog Aspi v0.29.4 in ASPI mode. If it works for everyone then I will probabally set that as default next time.
* Note: If you have used the setup version, it should upgrade ok using the new installer. But if you want to stay on the safe side then use the Add/Remove Programs to uninstall the previous version first.News Source: