xbox-hq.com now has the latest version of the MY PROFILE
area which i have been working on for quiet a while. So please, all users go and add some games to your games list and maybe even start adding your own blogs.
Keep in touch.. Track your friends and fo.. Get interactive on HQ
How do I add games to my Collection and Wishlists etc???
Well its very straight forward guys.. Surf through the site in our xbox games, xbox cheats or xbox reviews area's and click on the icon just like this one:
After you have clicked on the ADD TO MY GAMES
(as shown above) icon the game will automatically be added to your own profile
.. You can then manage your games directly from the my collection area by choosing to move/copy or remove titles from your profile.
Heres some of the latest features to the MY PROFILE area:
- Shows off your XBOX LIVE GAMERCARD
- Shows off any blogs you make in the my blogs area
- Shows off any ratings you give to your games
- You can manage your own Xbox game collection
- You can manage your own Xbox game wishlist
- Show other members what games your using by adding them to the NOW PLAYING area
- Soon you will be able to create tournaments
and track tournaments you are interested in with our members..
some other great features are
- When you add a game to your collection you can see exactly how many other members have the game on our site.. This means more fun for online gaming and to meet up..
- When you track a blogger you can see exactly how many other members are tracking them.
- At the moment it roughly very roughly calcultates your total games collection cost, this will hopefully be handy for the wishlists.
Enjoy the new features as everything is getting there slowly..
Tell all your Xbox friends about our great new features and get them involved in our Forums
and tracking their own games.
Hopefully if its popular enough i will enable a option for our members to have their own XML Blog .RSS feeds so they can add them to whereever they like..