In the second quarter of 2013, bitComposer Games and Most Wanted Entertainment are launching the Thunder Wolves
, who will take to the skies in order to wipe the forces of evil off the map. The organization they work for is secret, but one thing is certain; the Thunder Wolves are the best and most daring pilots in the world, and in this hard-hitting arcade-shooter, they will annihilate anyone who stands in their way.
In Thunder Wolves, the player becomes part of this formidable group of pilots who carry out every order with unequalled precision and speed, no matter whether it requires protecting an oil platform, destroying a chemical factory, or stopping advancing enemies in their tracks. Their goal is nothing less than saving the world, and this requires staying a step ahead of the terrorists by finding out just what they are planning.
A highly competent engineering team will help you choose the best type of chopper according to the requirements of your mission:
- Recon: when the main goal is to sneak behind enemy lines
- Support: when a bulletproof war-machine able to fly under heavy fire is required
- Attack: when total annihilation is the only answer
All in all you’ll have to master 8 top-notch choppers and become a flying nightmare for enemy units.
With over 30 combinations of choppers and weaponry, gamers can play through the campaign to upgrade their chopper with additional weapons and defensive tools to create the ultimate aerial hunter. Thunder Wolves also features a two-player co-op – one gamer playing as the pilot and the other as the gunner – giving gamers an opportunity to establish aerial dominance with a friend.
Thunder Wolves is the work of the Hungarian development studio Most Wanted Entertainment, and is being released on Xbox LIVE Arcade, Sony Playstation Network, and Windows PC.
Further information about Thunder Wolves is available on 360-HQ and via the official site.
- Get ready for some old-school helicopter action in this relentless, adrenaline-pumping arcade shoot ‘em up.
- Let the earth tremble! A fully destroyable environment allows you to unleash unprecedented devastation.
- Choose the right equipment for every job! Nine different helicopters and a wide arsenal of weapons are available.
- See the world! 13 action-packed missions in four different regions.
- Carry out a wide variety of missions, from stealth and escort operations to seek and destroy missions.
- Enemies galore: from terrorist foot soldiers and land vehicles to enemy helicopters.
- Spectacular boss battles will stretch your gaming skills to the limit.
- Local multiplayer mode tag team! Create a unit with a friend and fly into battle in co-op mode as pilot and gunner.
360-HQ Video Games
: Thunder Wolves