KrK / Team 360h released a new version of ISO2GOD with full support for Windows and Linux.
" is a pc tool used to convert Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 ISO images into Games on Demand containers, removing the need for a DVD drive.
This app now comes in two variants, one with an installer to things a bit quicker for Windows users and one without an installer for Linux users. If you intend to use Iso2God on Linux you'll need to install Wine and Mono.
This release fixes a bug with the generation of CON headers where the Media ID has not been written correctly. If you run GODs from NXE this isn't an issue, but it will break the automated TU downloader in FSD when used on GODs.
Existing GODs can be fixed by writing the Media ID in the container header at offset 0x354. The Media ID should be written as hex values, eg: "45013401" -> 0x45, 0x01, 0x34, 0x01
XexTool v6.0 is now bundled to support reading details from newer XEXs.
- ISO to Games on Demand container conversion
- Support for XSF and GDF/XDVDFS ISOs
- Automatically reads title info from ISO default.xex
vMultiple I2G conversions can be queued up to run
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0
Whats New/Fixed v1.3.5:
- Media ID now written to CON header correctly.
- XexTool v6.0 now included to support newer XEXs.
: ISO2GOD v1.3.5
360-HQ Homebrew Database