Hyper_Eye has just released Odamex v0.5.0 for Xbox1. Odamex is a modification of DOOM to allow players to compete with each other over the Internet using the client/server architecture.
What is Odamex?
Odamex is a modification of DOOM to allow players to compete with each other
over the Internet using the client/server architecture. Odamex also provides
a feature-rich single-player engine.
Please see the general README provided with Odamex for a thorough description
of Odamex and its features.
Xbox Features at a Glance:
* Supports all online game modes and features that are available on other platforms
* Game launcher with server browser and solo launcher with wad selector
* Multiple wad search paths can be configured
* Complete analog Xbox controller support with configurable axis assignments, turn sensitivity, optional freelook, and configurable button bindings
* Support for USB mouse and keyboard
* Saved games and configuration files are stored in UDATA and TDATA paths so they integrate properly with the official memory manager as well as homebrew dashboards complete with icons
* Saved games can be deleted using the memory manager
* Saved games can be copied to and from a memory card
* Vanilla 320x200 resolution, multiple SDTV resolutions including 480i, and HDTV resolutions up to 720p are supported
* Virtual (On-Screen) Keyboard
* Configurable overscan in launcher
* Use a DVD as a wad source
* Further optimization (Improve 720p performance)