Xport released a new version of PCSXBox - a PlayStation emulator for Xbox.
* Brought up to date with core UI features
* Multiple XBEs for PCSX cores:
+1.4 : PCSXBox version 1
+1.5 : PCSXBox versions 2-13
+1.6 : new as of version 14
* Selectable SPU cores:
+1.6 : PCSXBox versions 1-11
+1.9 : PCSXBox versions 12-13
* Selectable GPU cores:
+1.12 : PCSXBox versions 1-7
+1.15 : PCSXBox versions 8-11
+1.16 : PCSXBox versions 12-13
* Bugfix recMTC2: Medievil works now in the recompiler instead of just the CPU interpreter mode (possibly other games as well). Medievil actually always worked if you enabled "Use CPU interpreter" from the CPU fixes menu, but it was unbearably slow. Set Frameskip and Framelimit off and set the SPU settings to the fastest possible. It's still far from fullspeed, but it's playable now.
* ISO9660 support
* Save state selection menu now has timestamp next to each used state.
* Each game gets its own set of memory cards
* Added new game configuration section "Set SPU Fixes"
+XA Sound - disable/enable (disable to speed up performance), default was on
+XA Speed Fix - if XA sound is too fast, try enabling this, default was off
+Reverb - better reverb effects at the expense of performance, default was Best/Slowest
+Interpolations - better sound effects at the expense of performance, default was Gaussian/Good
+Wait for CPU Action - Fixes games like Valkyrie Profile (tested) and Metal Gear Solid (untested)
+IRQ in Decoded Sound Buf - Fixes Crash Team Racing (untested) (Setting Reverb and Interpolations to None/Fastest can give noticeable FPS increases since all prior versions had them set to better/slower values.)
* See notes about Memory Cards
* Rewinding does not work (not that it ever did anyway)