Maximus - 360 FIRMWARE TOOLBOX for Windows Ver 1.0
WHAT IS IT?
A graphical tool to handle several common dvd-drive firmware tasks. (yep, another one!)
It is kinda annoying having going to MS-DOS to do firmcrypt (encrypt or decrypt) operations, or having to open the file with an hexeditor to know if it is crypted or not, or to copy-paste the keys.
Dont get me wrong, I don't have anything against KDX and other tools, it is just that I built mine fitting my own needs and I want to share.
* Do common firmware tasks with a mouse click
* Supports Samsung and Hitachi firmwares All Versions
* Shows Vendor, ROM version and also if its CRYPTED or NOT
* Allow crypt or decrypt the files
* Shows the 16 byte Keys not matter if the file is Crypted
* Allow copy-paste of the keys between firmare not matter if they are crypted or not or if they are different vendor
* Allows adding of TAGS to a KEY like Owner, Serial No, Date. (Dont worry, the tags are not saved onto firmware file)
* Fully Integrated with Windows Context Menu (like winrar)
* Fully Supports 512 KB firmwares (2 banks)
If the context menu is not shown when you right-click over a file just open the application and do Options-Disable Windows Menu and then Options-Enable Windows Context Menu.
N/A by Carranzafp on www.xboxhacker.net