+ T + released a new version of FBA-xxx Pro. What's new/fixed:
* All problems with loading games in HDTV video modes should hopefully be fixed.
* Re-fixed Black/White buttons.
* Fixed Beta menu freezing when navigating gamelist.
* Replaced many Neo-Geo drivers with updated versions by iq_132. These contain many fixes and improvements including:
* Several drivers now use less RAM during loading.
* kof2003 is finally using the correct P3 ROM.
* ms5pcb is now working.
* ridhero no longer runs slow in AES mode.
* AES mode fix for cthd2003.
* Protection errors fixed in fatfury2. (Massive thanks to iq for sharing these. :))
* Removed all fully decrypted NG sets. They serve no purpose in an emulator like Pro where all protection routines are fully emulated. They also offer no significant improvements in zip compression or loading time compared with the decrypted C sets.
* Fixed problems with ct2k3sp.
* Restored rbff2 V3 ROM to publically available version for now.
* Removed the unavailable jgokushi set for now.
* Several miscellaneous ROMset updates.
* The following sets have been added: ddsomb ; ms5pcbd
* The following beta sets have been added: naname
* NOTE: The setting to enable/disable beta games has been moved to UI Options --] Menu Setting.