T3CH released a new CVS compile of XboxMediaCenter(info
This T3CH-compile is a complete snapshot of what is in CVS at the time the build was compiled, with just a few small additions.
XBMC is in a FEATUREFREEZE at the moment. If you want to report bugs, please do it the PROPER way, see here.
Here's the added stuff since the July 25th T3CH release:
* added: zipped trainers.
* added: [ 1533282 ] IMDb Python Library. thanks to no1cantel and allthekill. now go create a bunch of fancy imdb enabled scripts! smile.gif
* added: guibuilder.py and example in GUI Builder.zip. This module allows you to skin your python scripts with a standard XBMC skinfile.xml.
* added: [ 1527477 ] Add restart video menu when auto resume video option is on. thanks to kusskowe.
* added: [ 1440803 ] Associate Profiles with AV pack. thanks to markeen. will be do*****ented on http://xbmc.xbox-scene.com/wiki/ soonish.
* added: new speed units
* added: xbmc.getCondVisibility() method to python. Pass it any condition(s) string as you would for skinning. It returns (true (1) or False (0)).
* added: bob and blend deinterlacing using renderer (gpu)
For the full changelog since the 2006-07-25 T3CH CVS release click here.
Keep in mind this is a CVS snapshot of the current development tree. It's not an official (stable) point release. Use only if you know what you are doing.