Commodore4eva released a new modified firmware for the Toshiba-Samsung TS-H943 drive:
Xtreme firmware 3.0 for TS-H943 Xbox 360
World first Media Stealth One Firmware Only Xbox 360 backup and extraction firmware modification!
* Stealth Media implemented into firmware. Backups now appear exactly as original disk regardless of which disk check command used by Xbox 360
* Enable0800 mode supports extraction of raw PFI (Physical Format Information) and raw DMI (Disk Manufacturing Information)
* Support for loading of extracted PFI and DMI from disk
* Non-Stealth Backups automatically enhanced with embeded PFI for Xbox 360 and Xbox 1
* Included new Video.iso for Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 backups, now the same as originals
* Extraction part of firmware enabled with Enable0800 DVD. ISO included. Burn to DVD+R dual layer disk.
* In Enable0800 mode, allows drive to function natively under Windows without any hardware conversion/adaptors
* Boots all Xtreme Xbox 360 backups
* Boots all Xtreme Xbox 1 backups
* Boots all Xbox 360 originals
* Boots all Xbox 1 originals on Xbox 360
* Use on Xbox Live at own risk
Backups now automatically have pre-locked PSN range same as stated in extracted PFI sector if exists, or embedded PFI, therefore cannot read extracted SS/PFI/DMI sectors from disk. Currently all original 360 games have same PFI sector but maybe not in future, hence new feature of extracting PFI in Enable0800 mode and read from backup at PSN $4fb1d (Xbox 360) and $605fd (Xbox1) or if these sectors are blank embedded PFI will be used
Backups now support loading of DMI sector. This sector is different for every original 360 game but is currently not checked for, but maybe in future hence DMI can now be extracted also in Enable0800 mode and read from backup at PSN $4fb1e (Xbox 360) and $605fe (Xbox1)
Firmware checks for Enable0800 security sector @ PSN 04FB1F and if found, enables 0800 mode of firmware.
ISO image Enable0800.iso included. Just burn and insert into drive when you wish to extract security sectors or dump games.
0800 mode of firmware deactivated by inserting game backup (Xbox 360 or Xbox 1) or DVD movie or turning off console.
Reads Xbox 360/Xbox 1 security sector from PSN FD021E (Layer 1)
Reads Xbox 360 security sector from PSN 04FB1F (Layer 0)
Reads Xbox 1 security sector from PSN 605FF (Layer 0)
Security sector must be extracted using Enable0800 DVD for Xbox360 games and Xbox 1 games.