Ryanmp31 released a new version of the Toshiba-Samsung TS-H943 firmware USB-stick package, now using Commodore4eva's TS-H943 Xtreme v2.0 FW:
This tool makes a bootable USB key including all the files needed to backup, flash and recover your Samsung Xbox360 Firmware, all in one simple automatic process!
** Stub added to allow full dos compatability
** Updated from v1.1 to work with C4E's newest v2.0 FW**
1. - Extract the archive to your hard drive
2. - Insert your USB Stick
3. - Format your USB Stick with the HP Usb Disk Storage Format Tool included (HPUSBFW.EXE), select FAT32 and "Create a DOS Startup Disk" using the files included in the folder. Check the Pictures folder for visual assistance!
4. - Copy the contents of the archive to the root directory of your USB Stick (if space is a issue, or you are using a floppy, simply copy the autoexec.bat and firmware + command folders over. If you know which card you have, you may copy only the neccessary folder within the firmware folder, e.g. Via or Nforce4.)
5. - Run Bios Agent to find your chipset (see pictures folder)
6. - Adjust Your BIOS Settings to boot from the USB Stick
7. - Boot to your USB Stick
8. - run autoexec.bat to start.
Sidenote - Those of you who wish to utilize these tools on a floppy may skip all the instructions, and just copy over the neccessary autoexec.bat,
command folder, and needed firmware folder over.
PS- Incase anyone is wondering why we re-invented the wheel... again, the kdx dos based key patcher has proven to be very unreliable and the TS Auto Flasher v1.1 was out of date. The patcher included is based on the xtreme_legal_patcher. It patches the firmware to c4e v2 hack, without messing with any of the key's. No more botched firmwares and headache's for those of you trying to figure out 'what went wrong'
Thanks to Flash78 for the tool! Translated by geebee.
C4Ev2 patcher is based upon xtreme_legal_patcher sources, thanks to JbOnE for the previousTS_Auto_Flasher_v1.1 compiling for DOS Thanks to geebee for the previous organization and .bat work
EXTRA: A few changes from the v1.1 patcher.... It doesn't need the -p or -u, it only needs the p or u (I took the - out of the program). Second of all, instead of writing the orig.bin to a new file, in hopes of getting the flasher out quick, I took that part out as well and now the program just overwrites your orig.bin with the correct values to make it the xtreme20.bin (although the name remains orig.bin. If you dont trust me, use a command prompt, and throw a copy of your orig.bin file into the same directory as this autopatcher, run the patch, then compare the newly created version of orig.bin (which will be xtreme20.bin, only diff is that it is still called orig.bin) to the xtreme20.bin from c4e with a hex editor. You will find that the only diff is in the area of your DVD drive key, as that is the entire reason for this patch instead of the previously used KDX tool that tended to botch some firmware. Finally, the PPF files that were included are not needed anymore, as it was used to apply the patch to create the xtreme0800. This is no longer needed as C4E'sv2.0 firmware has this 0800 function built in.