T3CH released a new CVS compile of XboxMediaCenter
This T3CH-compile is a complete snapshot of what is in CVS at the time the build was compiled, with just a few small additions. XBMC is in a FEATUREFREEZE at the moment. If you want to report bugs, please do it the PROPER way, see here
Noteworthy, XML and Script changes in this build:
- XBoxMediaCenter.xml: HAS BEEN REMOVED! (bookmarks are kept in UserDatasources.xml)
- added: shadowColor to the ControlButton in Python.
- added: two new python functions:
xbmc.playSFX(filename) -- Plays a wav file by filename
xbmc.enableNavSounds(yesNo) -- Enables/Disables (True/False) nav sounds
- added: visible condition Weather.IsFetched, is true if the weather data is downloaded
- added: builtin command skin.theme. cycles skin themes (skin.theme(-1) to go backwards). skin label "skin.currenttheme". themes are now at the mercy of the skinner.
- added: AIFF codec to paplayer.
- changed: use alternate time calculation for dvdplayer if ffmpeg gives us negative duration
- changed: builtin skin.theme now uses delayed skin loading bumping the usability somewhat.
- changed: ignore "the" when sorting now applies to programs.
- changed: a toast message is displayed if last.fm username/password is wrong
- changed: cddb info is displayed even if tag reading is disabled
- changed: moved playlist window content into a directory class
- changed: moved shares of media windows into the view state
Keep in mind this is a CVS snapshot of the current development tree. It's not an official (stable) point release. Use only if you know what you are doing.