>> T3CH released a new CVS compile of XboxMediaCenter(info
This T3CH-compile is a complete snapshot of what is in CVS at the time the build was compiled, with just a few small additions.
XBMC is in a FEATUREFREEZE at the moment, so T3CH decided to make more than one BUILD per week. If you want to report bugs, please do it the PROPER way, see here.
Here's the changelog since the 2006-04-10 T3CH CVS release:
* changed: filenames from local harddrive are converted to UTF-8 as bioses like the Evox M8 Plus can support GBK charset This hopefully fixes parts of sf bug: [ 1456741 ] New Language Set Case some Unicode GUI Display Error
* changed: content of zip archives is converted from user charset to UTF-8 now
* changed: albumart passes c_str to visualistion instead of string object
* fixed: Controller thumbsticks could register left or right after first pushing up or down when the stick was rotated.
* fixed: Control.HasFocus and ButtonScroller.HasIcon had restricted ID ranges.
* fixed: Zoom animation couldn't assign different zoom amounts to x and y directions.
* fixed: [ 1467762 ] Incorrect flash type shown on TSOP flashed boxes
* fixed: redundant vis empty albumart update.
* fixed: ttf font's wouldn't show up in subtitle font selection.
* fixed: hopefully all issues caused by the extension handling and code cleanup [10-04-2006] should have been fixed
* fixed: ccx/xbmsp shares
* fixed: MyPrograms contextmenu wouldn't display launch options for xbe's
* fixed: [ 1467935 ] Unnecessary logging of ERROR: unable to load Startup.xml
* fixed: files/directories with url encoding strings such as %20 in them would fail to work over smb
Noteworthy, XML and Script changes in this build:
* CCX/XBMS P + Trainers fixed
Keep in mind this is a CVS snapshot of the current development tree. It's not an official (stable) point release. Use only if you know what you are doing.
Official Site: http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/