Official Homepage: http://cxboxtool.xbox-hq.com
This tool is most complete tool until now.
You can Make/extract XISO's, FTP your folders/ISO's to Xbox (ISO's on the fly, without any temp files, not even in memory), You can patch and edit XBE-Titles, Explore an iso, scan a folder for XISO-images, MXM and Menux Multigame wizards... and more(or there will come more).
Why this tool while there are lots of tools?
This is a tool with the most options to use and I'm trying to make it an All-in-One tool.
* New logo for the tool created by "Can-Polat" from Beceriksizler Board.
* Bugfix "range check error" while creating multigame iso's.
* Bugfix Aborting transfer in boostmode. If you abort while transferring in boost mode, you should reset xbox(unleashx provides network reset, no need to reset xbox)
* Variable FTP-Buffersize, min 32kb max 1024 kb. Application tries to select the best buffersize according to the transferspeed.
* Portuguese language added.
* Ability of disabling freespace checking. For some reason it didn't work on Win2k machines and I didn't have time to check why.
* Ability of disabling filesystem checking, this was interesting for Linux users because they don't have NTFS file system.
* Some other bugfixes