Published byroo465 on 2006-02-07 Category: XBMC | Page Views: 18,024
Ok, I've had few people asking how to do this so I've written a quick walkthrough.
1. The first step, obviously is to boot up your Xbox.
2. Run Xbox Media Center
3. Insert the CD you wish to rip
4. Select My Music, Then D:/ (DVD Drive)
5. Once the list of tracks shows up, press the White button
6. Scroll down to Rip CD Audio, select it
7. XBMC will rip the CD to the default location at E:/Music/CD-Rips/date/Track #.This path can be changed in the XBMC config file XboxMediaCenter.xml. You can do this manually, or by using the PC program SXT.
8. The settings for ripping (Bitrate, format, track # etc.) can be modified in Settings/Music...
9. Once it finishes ripping, you can rename/move the folder containing the music to your desired location (e.g. F:/Music/Artist_Album).
10. Your done! Now go play your newly ripped music :)
Savage Skies is a new creature based action game set in a beautiful fully detailed fantasy world. A war is being waged between three factions vying for total control of the land and air. You must choo..