How to flash the first bank on the Duo X
How to flash the first bank on the Duo X Published by on 2006-10-21 robzzombie Category: Bios | Page Views: 7,288 Introducion
This tutorial will guide you through flashing the first bios on the Duo X2 modchip. You must have already flashed bank 2 in order to do this.
- AID 3.1 With BIOS Addon Packs
- A Duo X2 modchip (Second bank flashed)
- An open Xbox with the Duo X2 modchip in it
1. Put your Duo X2 modchip on bank 2 which should already be flashed.
2. Turn on the Xbox and put in AID 3.1 with BIOS Xbox
3. Go to tools then BIOS Flash.
4. Wait for the BIOS Menu to load then swith to bank 1
5. Select your BIOS then FLASH.
(DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR XBOX IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY TURN OFF)
6. Turn on your Xbox and pull out AID and see if it worked.
Thanks Greven and Manik from Xbox-Hq.Com for helping me so I can help others.. Related URL: http://www.xbox-hq.com/html/forums.html
Members Online (3) / Guests Online (278)
Members Browsing , kaos_engr , malte852 , yagami Legend
Administrator Moderator VIP Member Registered User Banned Users
Popular Xbox Games
Freestyle Street Soccer Page Views: 266830 Developed by Silicon Dreams this action-packed four-on-four football feast encompasses everything that's great about the beautiful game by taking it back to the streets and combining silky skills with.. More Xbox Games