|| How to make an .ISO with DvD2Xbox
How to make an .ISO with DvD2XboxPublished by robzzombie on 2006-10-21
Category: Apps | Page Views: 15,188
Ok, well alot of people were asking in the forums about backing up their games so im gonna help out by writing a tutorial on how to create a .ISO file that you can FTP to your computer and then burn it with DVD Decrypter.
- FlashFXP (for ftp)
- DvD Decrypter
- DvD2Xbox (latest version in AID 3.1)
- 1 x Blank DVD
- Enough space on your HDD for the .ISO
- A way to access your xbox HDD from your computer
Let's Get Started
1.Load DvD2Xbox on your Xbox.
2.Put in the game you wish to backup.
3.Press Y on your Xbox controller.
4.Select the Dump Directory.
(eg. E: , E:Games)
If it gives you an error that says you do not have enough space in this directory then you select an area with more space, or get a bigger HDD
5. Wait till its done copying to your Harddirve.
6. Hook your Xbox up to your network VIA FTP.
7. Start your FTP client and connect to your Xbox.
8. Find the directory you dumped the .ISO file in and download the .ISO to your computer.
9. Open the .ISO file with DvD Decryptor.
10. Put in a blank DvD.
11. Click the button to burn the DvD.
12. Wait till its done burning.
13. Pull out the disc and put it in your xbox and enjoy.
Tutorial written by Robzzombie (this will be my first of many :-P)
|| Browse Tutorials
| || Members Online (9) / Guests Online (318) || ||
| Latest News|
| Popular Xbox Games|
| Star Trek : Shattered Universe|
Page Views: 288333
An intense, edgy, high-energy space-combat action game set in the dark mirror universe of Star Trek: The Original Series classic-era setting, Star Trek Shattered Universe challenges the player to adap..
|More Xbox Games|