1) Extract AID 2 using C-Xbox Tool.
2) Go to the files folder, then the emus folder.
3) Select whicih emulator file you want to update.
4) Create a new folder somewhere on your HDD. In this new folder make a Files folder, then inside that make a Emus folder. Place the zipfile inside there (this preserves the directory structure so it can be used as an addon pack).
5) Extract your emulator .zip file, you'll notice that all the zip contents are in a folder as the same name as the emulator.
6) Navigate to where you need to insert your roms, then copy them over.
7) Now, you need to zip the emulator file again. Browse up to the folder that stores the emulator and zip it. Make sure you're not zipping a double folder like emulatoremulator otherwise it won't work.
8) Move the zip file (make sure it's correctly named) to the newly created Emus folder that you made (back at step 4).
9) Delete the folder where you originally extracted the emulator.
10) Navigate back up to the Files directory, and RAR this.
11) All done.
In a conflict that lasted 11 years and took more than three million lives, four men are going to experience the longest 28 days ever. Cut off behind enemy lines during the 1968 Tet Offensive with no w..