|| Create a ROM addon pack for AID 2
Create a ROM addon pack for AID 2Published by DJB on 2005-05-23
Category: XBOX | Page Views: 9,521
' Here's a very quick tutorial on how it's done '
C-Xbox Tool - WinZIP - WinRAR
1) Extract AID 2 using C-Xbox Tool.
2) Go to the files folder, then the emus folder.
3) Select whicih emulator file you want to update.
4) Create a new folder somewhere on your HDD. In this new folder make a Files folder, then inside that make a Emus folder. Place the zipfile inside there (this preserves the directory structure so it can be used as an addon pack).
5) Extract your emulator .zip file, you'll notice that all the zip contents are in a folder as the same name as the emulator.
6) Navigate to where you need to insert your roms, then copy them over.
7) Now, you need to zip the emulator file again. Browse up to the folder that stores the emulator and zip it. Make sure you're not zipping a double folder like emulatoremulator otherwise it won't work.
8) Move the zip file (make sure it's correctly named) to the newly created Emus folder that you made (back at step 4).
9) Delete the folder where you originally extracted the emulator.
10) Navigate back up to the Files directory, and RAR this.
11) All done.
Related URL: Xbox-HQ Forum Topic
|| Browse Tutorials
| Latest News|
| Popular Xbox Games|
| Street Racing Syndicate|
Page Views: 328,827
Welcome to the underground world of street racing. Win races, gain the affection of street racing babes, and eventually become a street legend! Customize your vehicles on the outside and under the hoo..
|More Xbox Games|