Spiderman2 Exotic Spider Locations: Part I Published by: Jeff McCloy on 2004-07-27 Page Views: 13547 Rating: 7/10
In the following lists, you discover where to find all the exotic spiders.
* Under the dumpster on the right, just before the prison.
* Under the overhang in front-left of the prison.
* Under the pathway of the hotel building.
* Behind Watrox billboard, which is on top of the building behind the Dyemond Building.
* Behind the A/C unit atop the building to the right of the garbage truck that Rhino knocks over.
* On the left side of the gas station, the side farthest away from the electro cage.
* On top of the tower at the prison.
* On the back of the hotel building, which is next to the gas station, on the side facing the prison.
* In the alley, on the side of the building that faces the front of the prison.
8-Armed MenInside bank
* 1st floor conference room.
* 1st floor office that is only accesible through the vent system.
* 2nd floor in the library, on the ceiling above the hostage in the corner.
* 2nd floor office that is only accessible through the vent system.
* Basement in the 1st mini vault on the left, on top of the safety deposit boxes.
* Basement in vent system. Outside Bank
* Behind the fountain.
* Under the overhang at the top of the last building on the right side of the street from teh bank.
* On the side of the green building that has the circus advertisement, it's on the right side roughly three fourths of the way up.
* On top of the building that is directly behind the One World investors building.
* Next to the A/C unit on top of the building with the Panda sign.
* In the alley to the right of OsCorp; there is an inmate directly across from teh spider.
* In an alcove of the building across the street from the bank. It is on the left side of the building, toward the street sign.
* Under the overhang of the building to the left of the Quick Quorier building.
* On a ledge of the building that is directly across the street from teh OsCorp building.
* In an alley, on the ledge of a building near the West Midtown zone point.
Puma PouncesCity Street
* On top of the building with Roman Nose sign and by the Amaze billboard.
* On top of the Benefit building.
* In the middle waklway of the building with the Beuford's Records sign.
* On top of the building with the Two Dogs billboard, which is above the area where the 2nd rooftop battle with Pma occurs.
* On the Pizza Roma building, in the alley on the first ledge from the street.
* On the rooftop of the building behind the Writs building
* On the building with the Rodeo billboard, on the first walkway level on the opposite side of the billboard.
* Under a dumpster in the alley, across from the garage from which Mary Jane's car exits in the opening cut scene for the level.
* In Puma's hideout on a girder when you first enter.
* In Puma's hideout, after the room with teh 7 thugs. Instead of going upstairs, descend the stairs; there will be a thug and a spider at the end of the path. Construction Site
* On the street to the right side of the bus, the spider is just past the fountain on the right side of th street.
* Directly to your left after entering the construction side building via the window Puma uses during the cut scene.
* On a girder at the top level, on the opposite side of the entrance to Puma's cage.
* On a crane, on the side facing the construction site.
* On a girder, toward the top of the building. On the corner where the bus is located on the street.
* By the swing mini game that is on the opposite side of the crane. It is behind the satellite dish.
* 1st floor lobby behind reception desk.
* 2nd floor, from the right of the spawn point, in the room with the purple chamber.
* 2nd floor, in the room with the laser experiment behind the glass.
* 2nd floor, from the right of the spawn point, in the room at the end of the hallway with the servers.
* 3rd floor, before jumping down to deactivate the bomb in the reactor. The spider is on the floor on the opposite side of the opening down to the bomb.
* 4th floor, in the server room, just before the set of four up/down lasers that block you path to the media room.
PART TWO COMING SOON
Part two contains:
Subway Peril Final Battle
written by, realmccloy
Have something extra to add??? - Post a comment...
Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt is a third-person action adventure, which brings the colorful and hysterical world of the Animaniacs wonderfully to life. Players must guide the Warner brothers...and ..