Joined: May 22, 2003 Posts: 23556 Location: NSW, Australia
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:11 am Post subject: Xbox-Hq Emulator Auto-Installer v1.0
Xbox-Hq Emulator Auto-Installer v1.0
Released by: DJB & Forahobby
Created on: 26th July, 2004
Size: 160 MB
Yet another fine release from Xbox-Hq, the Emulator Auto-Installer.
This installer includes 20 (Yes, 20!!) different Emulators of various Computers and Consoles all in one nice little installer.
Alhough there are no Roms included in this distribution, there are many ways you can obtain Roms these days, either by websites or P2P. We don't reaaly see them as needed on this CD for the same reason.
Hope you enjoy this nice little release...
DJB & Forahobby
* Installs the following Emulators to your Xbox:
AdamxX v2 - ColecoVision/Adam
ArnoldX v2 - Amstrad CPC
AtariXLBox v5 - Atari 800/5200/130/320/XL/XE
BlissX v5 - Intellivision
FCEUltraX v16 - Nintendo
KEGS-X v3 - Apple IIgs/e/c/+
MAMEoX v0.84 b2 - Arcade
NeoGenesis v16 - Sega Genesis
NeoPopX v4 - NeoGeo Pocket Color
Pcsxbox v11 - Sony PSOne
SC3X v0.04 - SEGA SC 3000
ScummVMx v0.6.0 - SCUMM
SpeXtrum v0.3 Beta - ZX Spectrum
Stella v2 - Atari 2600
Surreal64 v1 - Nintendo 64
Vice64x v4 - Commodore 64
WinSTonX v6 - Atari ST
WinUAEX v7 - Commodore Amiga
XBoyAdvance v17 - Gameboy Advance
xSnes9x v1.42 - Super Nintendo
* Either install as a complete package or seperately, on to either E, F, or G Drive.
1) Burn the ISO to either CD-RW, DVD, or DVD-RW.
2) Insert CD/DVD into the Xbox, then boot it with your modchip on.
3) Install the Emulators.
SFV = xbhqea10.zip A7E91636
MD5 = 2904f56affa7ee9f5eee538e009cffcf
SFV = xbhqea10.iso 4BBD8FF8
MD5 = 9473b98b6bcdccf7e7a6d12a7e11753b
i have down loaded some roms,is there anyway i can burn them on the same cd,as your autoinstaller.do they stay in the .rar format and where do you put the file.thanks
Joined: May 23, 2003 Posts: 4029 Location: NSW, Australia
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:23 am Post subject:
It can easily be done, here's the steps:
1) Extract the ISO
2) Extract the roms you want to insert (don't put them into the ISO as rar or zip, EXCEPT for MAME roms).
3) Find the folder to insert the roms. Here's an example:
To insert roms for mame you'd go to:
Notice that I have the name of the emulator twice, this is because of the way the installer copies info from the dvd to the hdd.
4) Rebuild the ISO
5) Burn the ISO
6) Install and be happy
If this is a bit too general for you hopefully someone can break it down a bit more, I'm sorry but I don't really have a lot of time to go much more in-depth.
Hope that helps...
bcossette Xbox-HQ Elite Member
Joined: Dec 26, 2004 Posts: 217 Location: Bangor Maine USA
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:31 am Post subject:
Very well done DJB, haven't seen him reply so i assume he knew how to do it, but he's a TINY bit of a better rundown:
1. Downloading EIS (Emulator Installer Deluxe))
2. Should be in ISO format, what you need to do is extract the files from the iso. To do so download CBox Tool
3. In cbox tool there are tabs to the left, keep it on the tab that it starts up in the program as "Iso Extraction"
4. Go to Add ISO at the top
5. Find the iso and double click it
6. Second box is where you designate it to go, put it on desktop or inside the folder that you have EIS.
7. I think you can rename the extraction at the bottom, but this isnt necessary
8. Click Start
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum