HQ NETWORK:   XBOX ONE |  XBOX 360 |  AIDELUXE HQ Network: 2,054 | Guests: 864 | Members: 5 


   Current Location: Forums Share your Gaming Setups   |   Modded XBOX in boot loop before Error 21 - HeXeN won't load   |   Earning V.I.P   |   Youtube channel   |   XONEHQ FEATURES ON THE YOUTUBE GAMING NETWORK   |   ACE COMBAT 7: Check out some Ace Combat 7 on XB1X   |   XBOXONE-HQ.COM just hit 25K on Twitter!   |   Have I painted myself into a corner?   |   My gamer tags for Xbox Live are   |   Rare orange halo xbox listed on ebay   |   
  Home | Active Topics | CD/DVD Media | Downloads | Forums | Feedback | Games | HardDrives | Homebrew | My Profile | ModChips | Reviews | Search | SoftMods | Tutorials

Xbox Forums

Discuss all aspects of the original Xbox Console in our Interactive Xbox Forums..

Xbox-Hq.Com :: View topic - Discord
Xbox-Hq.Com Forum Index -> Newbie Central
Post new topic Reply to topic    
 Discord View previous topic :: View next topic  
 
 
 
 
Xbmcmodsforxbox
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: Aug 13, 2018
Posts: 238
Location: United States

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:24 am   
Post subject: Discord
Reply with quote
 
Hey to all of the newcomers plz make an account and remember to get discord and join our discord server for xbox related chat.

XBOX-HQ.COM ON DISCORD:
https://discordapp.com/invite/arkZ92


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23351
Location: NSW, Australia

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:08 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
join us!
_________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
kaos_engr
V.I.P. Lifetime


Joined: Jun 04, 2012
Posts: 89

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:05 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Can't join, the invite code is invalid or has expired.

By default, Discord creates a time-limited invite code. To generate a permanent invite code, you have to manually select the option to do so.

Looking forward to joining in on the discussion,

kaos_engr (aka KaosEngin[eee,ee]r @ Discord, ogxbox.com, retrozone.co, etc.)


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23351
Location: NSW, Australia

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:09 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
kaos_engr wrote:
Can't join, the invite code is invalid or has expired.

By default, Discord creates a time-limited invite code. To generate a permanent invite code, you have to manually select the option to do so.

Looking forward to joining in on the discussion,

kaos_engr (aka KaosEngin[eee,ee]r @ Discord, ogxbox.com, retrozone.co, etc.)


Invite Link Updated - https://discordapp.com/invite/arkZ92

The link is always available on the homepage on the top/right hand side.

_________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
kaos_engr
V.I.P. Lifetime


Joined: Jun 04, 2012
Posts: 89

Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:36 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
forahobby wrote:
kaos_engr wrote:
Can't join, the invite code is invalid or has expired.

By default, Discord creates a time-limited invite code. To generate a permanent invite code, you have to manually select the option to do so.

Looking forward to joining in on the discussion,

kaos_engr (aka KaosEngin[eee,ee]r @ Discord, ogxbox.com, retrozone.co, etc.)


Invite Link Updated - https://discordapp.com/invite/arkZ92

The link is always available on the homepage on the top/right hand side.
Thanks for the updated invite link.

But I don't see it on the top/right-hand side of the homepage. I must be blind! Smile

Update: Not blind! It is on the homepage just not the top. One has to scroll down to see the Discord widget with Connect button on the homepage.


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23351
Location: NSW, Australia

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:36 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
kaos_engr wrote:
Update: Not blind! It is on the homepage just not the top. One has to scroll down to see the Discord widget with Connect button on the homepage.


Sorry for the vague description. Come and text chat everyone

_________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
Display posts from previous:   
  Post new topic  
 
  Reply to topic  
|
 All times are GMT | Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
 

 Members Online (5) / Guests Online (864)
Members Browsing
ShawnaDyri, TylerRof, joe_bananas, xbmcmodsforxbox, ArchAngle,

Legend
Administrator  Moderator  VIP Member  Registered User  Banned Users