HQ NETWORK:   XBOX ONE |  XBOX 360 |  AIDELUXE HQ Network: 1,816 | Guests: 591 | Members: 4 


   Current Location: Forums EvoX CONFUSED   |   Google drive hosting   |   Where can I find this MS dash skin for Evolution X?   |   FREE YOUTUBE INTRO FOR VIP MEMBERS   |   xbox hd maker chat   |   xbox hdd maker   |   Discord news   |   Discord   |   Sneak Peak at the New Xbox-Hq Unleash X Skin   |   ORIGINAL XBOX ULTIMATE SKIN PACK   |   
  Home | Active Topics | CD/DVD Media | Downloads | Forums | Feedback | Games | HardDrives | Homebrew | My Profile | ModChips | Reviews | Search | SoftMods | Tutorials

Xbox Forums

Discuss all aspects of the original Xbox Console in our Interactive Xbox Forums..

Xbox-Hq.Com :: View topic - Anyone Looking for Xbox Games/Parts/Modchips
Xbox-Hq.Com Forum Index -> Xbox Classifieds (New & Used)
Post new topic Reply to topic    
 Anyone Looking for Xbox Games/Parts/Modchips View previous topic :: View next topic  
 
 
 
 
SCARFACE
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: Feb 06, 2007
Posts: 2397
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:59 pm   
Post subject: Anyone Looking for Xbox Games/Parts/Modchips
Reply with quote
 
Hello guys i have about 200 extra games that are my doubles now lol just wondering if there is anyone on here that is looking usa/canada based preferred on them. If so let me know i might have what you need.

i will get some pics here soon next day or so of the games.

I have come across a lot of parts and full xboxs happy to do a deal for members also if you looking for a full setup or anything like that i have deals where you
buy a xbox comes with controller cords and VIP Lifetime with a VIP Lifetime Jewel. Well worth it and help support the site.

I have Controllers mostly OEM Blue Green Black Duke S-type also logitech wireless black, green, silver, white, Rare halo controllers (green) also 1 (black)

Modchips
i have a few different ones available

Console Cases
Halo
Crystal
Crystal blue
black
xcm

to much just hit me up trying to grow my collection and help others to grow theirs too.

_________________
The one the only Scarface!!


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23192
Location: NSW, Australia

Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:09 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
I think you need a bigger house! haha
_________________
HQ Network - Xbox - Xbox 360 - Xbox One
Registered HQ Network users can access all of our websites using the one username and password.


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 
 
 
 
Fadeyt
Xbox-HQ Newbie
Xbox-HQ Newbie

Xbox Version: Xbox 1.6
Modded: Custom 49LF020

Joined: Oct 08, 2018
Posts: 3

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:05 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
If only i had money id jump on a bunch of stuff!


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
SCARFACE
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: Feb 06, 2007
Posts: 2397
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:40 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Fadeyt wrote:
If only i had money id jump on a bunch of stuff!


thanks yea i know that is the boat for a lot of people dont worry though keep grinding you will get there Smile.

_________________
The one the only Scarface!!


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 
 
 
 
Fadeyt
Xbox-HQ Newbie
Xbox-HQ Newbie

Xbox Version: Xbox 1.6
Modded: Custom 49LF020

Joined: Oct 08, 2018
Posts: 3

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:46 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
SCARFACE wrote:
Fadeyt wrote:
If only i had money id jump on a bunch of stuff!


thanks yea i know that is the boat for a lot of people dont worry though keep grinding you will get there Smile.


Thanks man definitely, works been hard to come by in my neck of the woods even trying to find gaming stuff is hard lol. I start a new job in the am so when i have a decent paycheck I'll be in touch.


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
SCARFACE
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: Feb 06, 2007
Posts: 2397
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:58 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Fadeyt wrote:
SCARFACE wrote:
Fadeyt wrote:
If only i had money id jump on a bunch of stuff!


thanks yea i know that is the boat for a lot of people dont worry though keep grinding you will get there Smile.


Thanks man definitely, works been hard to come by in my neck of the woods even trying to find gaming stuff is hard lol. I start a new job in the am so when i have a decent paycheck I'll be in touch.


I understand that it was hard for me to get the job i have now took a very very long time and im still not happy i actually applied at a few other jobs hopefully 1 will pan out. Ill keep my eye out Smile

_________________
The one the only Scarface!!


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 
 
 
 
Fadeyt
Xbox-HQ Newbie
Xbox-HQ Newbie

Xbox Version: Xbox 1.6
Modded: Custom 49LF020

Joined: Oct 08, 2018
Posts: 3

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:03 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
SCARFACE wrote:
Fadeyt wrote:
SCARFACE wrote:
Fadeyt wrote:
If only i had money id jump on a bunch of stuff!


thanks yea i know that is the boat for a lot of people dont worry though keep grinding you will get there Smile.


Thanks man definitely, works been hard to come by in my neck of the woods even trying to find gaming stuff is hard lol. I start a new job in the am so when i have a decent paycheck I'll be in touch.


I understand that it was hard for me to get the job i have now took a very very long time and im still not happy i actually applied at a few other jobs hopefully 1 will pan out. Ill keep my eye out Smile


I hear that. I'm always applying for jobs. Good luck finding something you will be happy doing. And Thanks for putting this out here. Atm i wish i could find one of the games to softmod my xbox and a mem card so i can tsop it. But i cant find any. Even posted my n64 in various forsale groups on facebook and other apps but no luck yet. Someday I'll finally get there lol.


View user's profile Send private message
 
Display posts from previous:   
  Post new topic  
 
  Reply to topic  
|
 All times are GMT | Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
 

 Members Online (4) / Guests Online (591)
Members Browsing
crazybul, KarlaKaufm, SPPV, boltfirestorm,

Legend
Administrator  Moderator  VIP Member  Registered User  Banned Users