HQ NETWORK:   XBOX ONE |  XBOX 360 |  AIDELUXE HQ Network: 919 | Guests: 401 | Members: 9 


   Current Location: Forums Unable to run Slayers/install evox   |   Free Game Engine to develop games for XBOX360   |   XBOX-HQ T-Shirts, Hoodies, Mugs & More (Available Now)   |   The best new free XBOX ONE and XBOX ONE X games of 2019   |   Homebrew Xenium Modchip   |   Xbox 360-hq youtube channel now posting daily   |   List of Xbox One X Enhanced Games   |   Get the free XBOXONEHQ app for Android (1000+ Installs)   |   Road to 7000 Subs - XBOXONE-HQ.COM (XONEHQ) on YouTube   |   Games Coming to Xbox Game Pass For Console in September   |   
  Home | Active Topics | CD/DVD Media | Downloads | Forums | Feedback | Games | HardDrives | Homebrew | My Profile | ModChips | Reviews | Search | SoftMods | Tutorials

Xbox Forums

Discuss all aspects of the original Xbox Console in our Interactive Xbox Forums..

Xbox-Hq.Com :: View topic - Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.53 on xbox v1 issues..
Xbox-Hq.Com Forum Index -> Auto-Installer Deluxe Discussions
Post new topic Reply to topic  Goto page 1, 2  Next  
 Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.53 on xbox v1 issues.. View previous topic :: View next topic  
 
 
 
 
onedummy
Xbox-HQ User
Xbox-HQ User



Joined: Jul 02, 2010
Posts: 14

Post Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:20 am   
Post subject: Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.53 on xbox v1 issues..
Reply with quote
 
Hello everyone.

I have a modded xbox that I haven't used it quite a while and I recently decided to hook it up and start playing with it again. I used AID v4.53 and reformatted my hard drive to start from scratch with the newest updates from the AID disc and then performed a one click install with my modded xbox. Once this was complete, I shut off my xbox removed the disc and booted the xbox up and it boots up to the ms dashboard. Anyone have any idea what I did wrong? I have the xbox set up so I can FTP to it with the AID disc running.

Thanks for any suggestions/direction.


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
wes213
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: Feb 04, 2007
Posts: 10519
Location: Harrisonburg V.A.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:43 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
If your running a chip could you tell us what chip or give us a bit more to work with bro?


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
SPPV
V.I.P. Lifetime


Joined: Sep 13, 2010
Posts: 2644
Location: Kamloops BC Canada

Post Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:18 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
If its a softmod that sounds like the C drive got over written with virgin files. If chip sounds like the xbe for the dash didnt get installed to the proper location.

Can you still boot burned games or homebrew apps?

If you can then its simply a dashboard issue, if not then that means 100% that the mod got over written.

If it is just a dash issue I would recomend using XBMC Spoof Disc Xtreme to re-install the dashboard of choice.

You can download it here
http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/homebrew-apps/xbmc-spoof-disc-xtreme-aries-edition/

If you need any help I'll be on and off most of the day putting up some new stuff so feel free to drop me a PM or just post back here with your results/ or any additional info that could help us help you


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
onedummy
Xbox-HQ User
Xbox-HQ User

Xbox Version: V1.6b
Modded: Babylon3 GS

Joined: Jul 02, 2010
Posts: 14

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:11 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
wes213 wrote:
If your running a chip could you tell us what chip or give us a bit more to work with bro?


Wes213 - thanks for the reply. Sorry for the lack of information. I'm running a very old chip (not sure which one) but when I boot into Slayer's Evox it lists the bios as Xecuter v1. This is installed on a xbox v1.. Hopefully this tells you something.. Any ideas?


Last edited by onedummy on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
onedummy
Xbox-HQ User
Xbox-HQ User

Xbox Version: V1.6b
Modded: Babylon3 GS

Joined: Jul 02, 2010
Posts: 14

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:15 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
SPPV wrote:
If its a softmod that sounds like the C drive got over written with virgin files. If chip sounds like the xbe for the dash didnt get installed to the proper location.

Can you still boot burned games or homebrew apps?

If you can then its simply a dashboard issue, if not then that means 100% that the mod got over written.

If it is just a dash issue I would recomend using XBMC Spoof Disc Xtreme to re-install the dashboard of choice.

You can download it here
http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/homebrew-apps/xbmc-spoof-disc-xtreme-aries-edition/

If you need any help I'll be on and off most of the day putting up some new stuff so feel free to drop me a PM or just post back here with your results/ or any additional info that could help us help you


SPPV - thanks for the reply. I loaded your disc on my xbox with no issues but I'm having difficulties trying to figure out how to use it properly to delete my current dashboard that is obviously installed wrong and install one properly. Would you happen to have a tutorial or documentation anywhere. I watched your video but couldn't understand all of it. Sorry, but obviously I'm a novice. Thank you!


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
wes213
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: Feb 04, 2007
Posts: 10519
Location: Harrisonburg V.A.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:54 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Ware did you install the dash at, C or E drive?


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
SPPV
V.I.P. Lifetime


Joined: Sep 13, 2010
Posts: 2644
Location: Kamloops BC Canada

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:24 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Open the filemanager and highlight the files to be deleted, hit the clear button to bring up the menu and hit delete. If your dash is Evox delete Evox.ini, Evoxdash.xbe. If its XBMC delete the XBMC folder and evoxdash.xbe, if its UnleashX delete config.xml, evoxdash.xbe and items.xml.

Now since you are running a chip theres 2 possible setups, either the Xbe goes to C and the rest of the files to E or else all files to E. Only copy the files from Spoof Disc that you dont see on your XBOX


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
onedummy
Xbox-HQ User
Xbox-HQ User

Xbox Version: V1.6b
Modded: Babylon3 GS

Joined: Jul 02, 2010
Posts: 14

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:41 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
wes213 wrote:
Ware did you install the dash at, C or E drive?


wes213 - i installed the dash on C drive

Here is what my C drive looks like:

Audio
Fonts
Skin
Trainers
xboxdashdata
xodash
evox.ini
evoxdash.xbe
Xbox Book.xtf
Xbox.xtf
xboxdash.xbe

When I boot my xbox without the AID disc it does directly to the ms dash. I renamed xboxdash.xbe to default.xboxdash.xbe and renamed evoxdash.xbe to xboxdash.xbe and my box will now load to the evolution x dash. Any ideas as to why I had to manually rename the files and do you think all of the functionality of the evolution x dash is working properly since I had to rename? The evoxdash.xbe file is only 752 kb in size. Is this correct?

Thanks again for the help..


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
wes213
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: Feb 04, 2007
Posts: 10519
Location: Harrisonburg V.A.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:30 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Yeah man you should be good to go now, the file is small since it is just there to tell the xbox ware to look for your dash folder.


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
onedummy
Xbox-HQ User
Xbox-HQ User

Xbox Version: V1.6b
Modded: Babylon3 GS

Joined: Jul 02, 2010
Posts: 14

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:31 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
wes213 wrote:
Yeah man you should be good to go now, the file is small since it is just there to tell the xbox ware to look for your dash folder.


Could the way that I had to rename the files myself be the reason I'm unable to run a couple of emulator programs (CoinOPS4 and Coin OPS3 Lite)? They both get stuck on the evolution-x 'please wait, now loading screen'. I can load xbmc through evolution-x. When I attempt to run either CoinOPS4 or CoinOPS 3 lite via XBMC I just get a bleck screen. Has anyone else ever experienced this happening? Any ideas/suggestions?

Thank you..


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
SPPV
V.I.P. Lifetime


Joined: Sep 13, 2010
Posts: 2644
Location: Kamloops BC Canada

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:39 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
No thats cause 3 & 4 is buggy. And I saw the way Britney treated you and that was pure BS. Dont let him bother you though, Ive been having to deal with him showing up trying to troll people on the site I host my larger files on and its loaded with people having issues with it. Your better off just using individual emulators. AID can install a bunch, Spoof Disc Xtreme, or my new Emu Installer Beta can as well. And if you have any trouble with installation or running emus with AID theres lots of nice people here (including myself) who will be glad to help, and if you choose to use either of my installers I will personaly give you all the help/support you need, without insulting you because your having trouble


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
onedummy
Xbox-HQ User
Xbox-HQ User

Xbox Version: V1.6b
Modded: Babylon3 GS

Joined: Jul 02, 2010
Posts: 14

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:57 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
SPPV wrote:
No thats cause 3 & 4 is buggy. And I saw the way Britney treated you and that was pure BS. Dont let him bother you though, Ive been having to deal with him showing up trying to troll people on the site I host my larger files on and its loaded with people having issues with it. Your better off just using individual emulators. AID can install a bunch, Spoof Disc Xtreme, or my new Emu Installer Beta can as well. And if you have any trouble with installation or running emus with AID theres lots of nice people here (including myself) who will be glad to help, and if you choose to use either of my installers I will personaly give you all the help/support you need, without insulting you because your having trouble


SPPV - thanks for your time and assistance. I installed all of the emulators through your Emu Installer Beta and I'm having the same issues. My system is not a softmod. I have a very old chip installed in my box. When trying to start through evolution-x it just stalls on the loading, please wait screen. I tried loading it through XBMC and it goes to a black screen. Any other suggestions? I'm at a loss of what to do now.


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
SPPV
V.I.P. Lifetime


Joined: Sep 13, 2010
Posts: 2644
Location: Kamloops BC Canada

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:29 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Ok well lets start elimating possible causes. First thing I want you to do is pop in the Emu Installer, go to filemanager and open one of the emu folders and click on the default.xbe and see if it launches


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
onedummy
Xbox-HQ User
Xbox-HQ User

Xbox Version: V1.6b
Modded: Babylon3 GS

Joined: Jul 02, 2010
Posts: 14

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:40 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
SPPV wrote:
Ok well lets start elimating possible causes. First thing I want you to do is pop in the Emu Installer, go to filemanager and open one of the emu folders and click on the default.xbe and see if it launches


Ok.. I went into file manager within XBMC, opened one of the zipped emu folders and then attempted to run default.xbe and it wouldn't launch. I tried this in a couple of the emu folders and no luck.


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
SPPV
V.I.P. Lifetime


Joined: Sep 13, 2010
Posts: 2644
Location: Kamloops BC Canada

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:18 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
No I mean open one that you installed, they arent setup to run from disc. For example go to F/Emulators or whichever partition you installed to and try clicking on the xbe. Because if it will run like that, then it means definitivly that its a dash issue, since the installer is its own dashboard (modified UnleashX)


View user's profile Send private message
 
Display posts from previous:   
  Post new topic  
 
  Reply to topic  
Goto page 1, 2  Next |
 All times are GMT | Page 1 of 2
Jump to:  
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
 

 Members Online (9) / Guests Online (401)
Members Browsing
WeleSlinarore, xbmcmodsforxbox, Gita19I348, JakeWeaver, CristineYi, SS_Dave, kaos_engr, forahobby, PamalaB78,

Legend
Administrator  Moderator  VIP Member  Registered User  Banned Users