Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:00 pm Post subject: FCEUltra v17 on Xbox: Rewind feature refuses to work anymore
I have been running FCEUltra v17 on my Xbox v1.6 for like forever. In the last month or so the rewind feature of FCEUltra just quit working. I can enable it, but it will not rewind any game content anymore. Fast-forwarding still works great, but I really miss not having the rewind feature.
I have tried everything I know to get it back with no success. I have even deleted it from the Xbox and started over with a fresh downloaded version of FCEUltra v17. Also, though not sure if itís relevant to the issue but the rewind feature in zSnes for the Xbox still works fine.
Here is what I have tried:
1. I have enabled/disabled the Automatically Enable Rewind in the General Settings.
2. Tried many different button assignments for the rewind feature.
3. Tried many different button assignments for toggling it on/off (I can toggle it on with the button assigned, but it still will not rewind)
4. I thought it may be the ROMS, so I uploaded my originals and yet still the same problem. (It happens with any ROM)
5. Deleted the FCEUltra folder from the Xbox, including the save data in the E partition.
6. Deleted the temp folders from the Xbox: X, Y, Z.
7. Powered down the Xbox before attempting to reinstall FCEUltra, so nothing was left over in memory.
Any other suggestions?
All times are GMT |Page 1 of 1
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum