HQ NETWORK:   XBOX ONE |  XBOX 360 |  AIDELUXE HQ Network: 1,706 | Guests: 259 | Members: 0 


   Current Location: Forums error 5 on xbox   |   Seagate Momentus XT   |   MY PROFILE -> MY GAMES now available on XBOX-HQ!   |   1.2 Board spitting Christmas lights   |   About to give up on chimp   |   HELP! replacement motherboard with XECUTER 2 BIOS   |   ALL ITEMS 20% OFF   |   Forum Search fixed + Other Improvements   |   My apresentasion.   |   XBOX-HQ: Xbox Games Database Updated   |   
  Home | Active Topics | CD/DVD Media | Downloads | Forums | Feedback | Games | HardDrives | Homebrew | My Profile | ModChips | Reviews | Search | SoftMods | Tutorials

Xbox Forums

Discuss all aspects of the original Xbox Console in our Interactive Xbox Forums..

Microsoft Xbox design lab
Xbox-Hq.Com :: View topic - Locked hd with config magic then mobo died.
Xbox-Hq.Com Forum Index -> Xbox General Discussions
Post new topic Reply to topic    
 Locked hd with config magic then mobo died. View previous topic :: View next topic  
 
 
 
 
jaydon34
Xbox-HQ Newbie
Xbox-HQ Newbie



Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posts: 3

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:46 pm   
Post subject: Locked hd with config magic then mobo died.
Reply with quote
 
I locked a 250 gb hard drive with config magic then the mobo died. Is there anyway to unlock drive so that its usable. I know the password is set to teamassembly I just dont know how to get about getting it to work. Help please


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
Moddingbandit
V.I.P. Lifetime



Joined: Jan 28, 2006
Posts: 850
Location: Georgia

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:21 pm   
Post subject: well
Reply with quote
 
you need to give more details about your xbox. Do you have a modchip. What kind of hard drive it it? Or is it a softmod. The type of hard drive you have depends on how you go about unlocking it again.


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
jaydon34
Xbox-HQ Newbie
Xbox-HQ Newbie



Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posts: 3

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:24 pm   
Post subject: Re: well
Reply with quote
 
Moddingbandit wrote:
you need to give more details about your xbox. Do you have a modchip. What kind of hard drive it it? Or is it a softmod. The type of hard drive you have depends on how you go about unlocking it again.


Its a hard mod with a duo x2 modchip in it. The hard drive is a 250 gb maxtor drive.


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
jhondra
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Xbox Version: Xbox V1.0
Modded: Xecuter3 CE

Joined: Sep 12, 2005
Posts: 288
Location: Boise, ID

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:52 pm   
Post subject: Re: Locked hd with config magic then mobo died.
Reply with quote
 
jaydon34 wrote:
I locked a 250 gb hard drive with config magic then the mobo died. Is there anyway to unlock drive so that its usable. I know the password is set to teamassembly I just dont know how to get about getting it to work. Help please


You can use another hacked xbox and unlock it with configmagic and the "teamassembly" key or you should be able to unlock it with xboxhdm linux program.

-Jhondra

_________________
Xecutor 3 CE
X3 3294 Bios

14 total successful solder-mod xbox's (v1.0 to v1.6b; favorite is v1.4 Sept 2003; very clean motherboard and usually has Samsung DVD), including two 128MB upgrades and 2 X3 LCD/CP's.


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
jaydon34
Xbox-HQ Newbie
Xbox-HQ Newbie

Xbox Version: Xbox V1.0
Modded: Xecuter3 CE

Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posts: 3

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:48 am   
Post subject: Re: Locked hd with config magic then mobo died.
Reply with quote
 
jhondra wrote:
jaydon34 wrote:
I locked a 250 gb hard drive with config magic then the mobo died. Is there anyway to unlock drive so that its usable. I know the password is set to teamassembly I just dont know how to get about getting it to work. Help please


You can use another hacked xbox and unlock it with configmagic and the "teamassembly" key or you should be able to unlock it with xboxhdm linux program.

-Jhondra

How would I go about doing it with a modded xbox I have one available.


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
LEE337
Xbox-HQ Freak

Xbox Version: Xbox V1.0
Modded: Xecuter3 CE

Joined: Dec 01, 2005
Posts: 540
Location: Somewhere south of Seattle

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:39 pm   
Post subject: Re: Locked hd with config magic then mobo died.
Reply with quote
 
jaydon34 wrote:
I locked a 250 gb hard drive with config magic then the mobo died. Is there anyway to unlock drive so that its usable. I know the password is set to teamassembly I just dont know how to get about getting it to work. Help please



If you have the password, run the "Freedos" boot disk from HDM 1.9 and use that password to unlock and then disable locking. and it should be just fine. If that doesn't work, I just had WesternDigital replace a HDD that wes locked wrong. Very Happy

_________________
Shocked I think I like fixing Boxes more than using them! Shocked
Naaaah!
-Lee


View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 
Display posts from previous:   
  Post new topic  
 
  Reply to topic  
|
 All times are GMT | Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
 

 Members Online (0) / Guests Online (259)
Members Browsing


Legend
Administrator  Moderator  VIP Member  Registered User  Banned Users

Pre-order Microsoft Flight Simulator