Kai Author: TeamXlink Release: 2004 Category: Online System Link (tunnel) Page Views: 6,899
XLink Kai is a global gaming network - bringing together XBox, Playstation 2, Gamecube, DS, and PSP users, in one integrated community. It is software running on your PC (windows, linux) or Macintosh that allows you to play system-link enabled games online for free. Kai is the only service that is not console specific, and boasts one of the friendliest communites available.
- Supports XBox, GameCube and PlayStation2, PSP, system-link / LAN enabled games.
- 2 gaming modes (Messenger and Arena).
- Integrated chat in all areas.
- No port-forwarding required on almost all network setups.
- PC to PC and PC to XBox voice conversations using the SPEEX codec.
- Extremely simple user-interface.
- Auto-update notifications.
- Multi-console compatible.
- Compatible with wireless networks (not all wireless network setups).
- Superior compression algorithms for less lag.
- Network connection monitor/s.
- Support for university dorms and proxies such as Italian FastWeb ISP.
- Trusted clan and tournament / ladder arenas.
- Remote functionality through homebrew dashboards (for XBox users only)
- Lots more features for you to discover.
Built from the ground up to deliver all the drama and pageantry of a heavyweight title bout, EA Sports Fight Night 2004 is the most authentic boxing experience to date, sporting a dramatic new-school ..