NANDKey: NAND and generic Xilinx CoolRunner programmer announced
Date: Sunday, February 12 @ 13:14:51 UTC
Topic: Xbox 360
Team xk3y has announced NANDkey, a full-featured, easy-to-use tool for managing your Xbox 360 NAND contents and programming Xilinx CPLD devices at the click of a mouse.
NANDKey is the first full-featured, easy-to-use tool for managing your Xbox 360 NAND contents and programming Xilinx CPLD devices.
NANDKey's unique Windows application allows you to read and write the XBox's NAND flash and automatically handle bad blocks, all with the click of a mouse.
Programming Xilinx devices is just as easy - simply connect the NANDKey download cable to the Xilinx board, select a programming file, and program the device.
- USB2 full speed NAND and Xilinx programming
- User friendly GUI software
- Fully software updatable
- Rock solid design and components
- Ultra small form factor
- High quality JST connectors for NAND and Xilinx download cables
- Optional accessory pack adds quick solder boards and more!
NANDkey will cost $30 USD, or $35 USD should you choose to include the Optional Accessory Pack. Learn more about whats in the box and what included in the Optional Accessory Pack by reading the complete article.
Official Site: http://xk3y.com
Whats in the box?
- NANDKey programmer
- JST connector to NAND cable. NAND side has pre-stripped, pre-tinned wires - this cable is also available separately in bulk
- USB2 high speed shielded cable
- Xilinx download cable
Whats in the Optional Accessory Pack?
- Generic Xilinx device programming cable
- Quicksolder PCB for XB360 Slim
- Quicksolder PCBs for XB360 Fat
- Cable with connectors for quick-solder boards