HQ NETWORK:   XBOX ONE |  XBOX 360 |  AIDELUXE HQ Network: 14,403 | Guests: 8784 | Members: 0 

Current Location: Forums New google drive   |   Which modchip is this?   |   Anyone here capable or interested in restarting XBConnect?   |   Error code 05   |   original xbox with 0 memory   |   Why cell damage is low with ratings   |   New Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque   |   Xbox-Hq.Com VIP Member Testimonials   |   XBHD: A Full-Featured Original Xbox Adapter from EON Gaming,   |   Best place for XBox ROMS?   |   
  Home | Active Topics | CD/DVD Media | Downloads | Forums | Feedback | Games | HardDrives | Homebrew | My Profile | ModChips | Reviews | Search | SoftMods | Tutorials

Xbox Forums

Discuss all aspects of the original Xbox Console in our Interactive Xbox Forums..

Get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Xbox-Hq.Com :: View topic - BIG Woops with AID 4.2
Xbox-Hq.Com Forum Index -> Xbox General Discussions
 BIG Woops with AID 4.2 View previous topic :: View next topic  

RastaCalavera
Xbox-HQ Experienced
Xbox-HQ Experienced

Xbox Version: V1.6 x2
Modded: UnleashedX/Evolution X

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:44 pm   
Post subject: BIG Woops with AID 4.2

Ok I messed up pretty bad using the aid which is a noob thing to do I know Confused but I would really like it if someone could help me right my wrongs. I have two xboxes both v1.6. I had unleashed x on both as the dash and both were soft modded. The thompson on one of them crapped out so i have been using a samsung drive between the two of them.

Here is where things get odd. My buddy made me a aid 4.2 disk and I wanted to install skins for unleashed on xbox 1 (calavera) xbox 1 is my goof around box because it has given me problems in the past so i try everything on that one first. I down loaded the skins fine off the disk but then saw some evox skins i wanted to see. So i figured i would down load the evox dash as well. When i went to reboot i got the error 5 w/call microsoft. So then I tried it on xbox 2 (prancer) I booted up but for some reason the current dash of unleashed didn't have a skins folder.

I wanted to put the latest unleashed dash on there so I figured if i downloaded the one off the aid it would over write the old one. Everything went to hell errors left and right so i just wanted to kill everything and start with an normal MA soft mod from the real ms dash. I formatted the drives (prancer has a stock drive nothing special) and backed up ms dash from the aid. Why and what is the sid?? it is in my back up folder and I know it is important but my mind is blanking.

Anyway, the xbox only boots to evolution x and gives me the settings option or launch dvd option so i can only file explore from the aid disk. Any ideas on what happened and how i can get my unleashed back to normal?? Any hope for xbox 1 (calavera) Question

wes213
Administrator
Administrator

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:10 pm   
Post subject:

Xbox error 5 is hdd time out you will need to lock the HDD to the xbox you want to use it in.
If the xbox is chipped and you get error 5 then your hdd is unlocked and the xbox is trying to boot the MS dash, add a hacked dash to fix it.

Evox has no file explorer, you will need to add one in your apps.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

RastaCalavera
Xbox-HQ Experienced
Xbox-HQ Experienced

Xbox Version: V1.6 x2
Modded: UnleashedX/Evolution X

Post Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:31 pm   
Post subject:

ok well how can i lock it then since I can't get to any screen and it won't boot the aid disk? I have to use chimp with telnet to do anything but since I can't run a program i seem pretty stuck. Also, with my other box it will only use evolution x or what ever the default dash is when you biff up so how can i install unleashed again so it will boot up? Should I install a one click soft mod and w/ or w/ out a virtual c? every time i have tried to install unleashed one way or another it says there was a bad patch or something and it couldn't locate the files or xbe. Any Ideas?

wes213
Administrator
Administrator

Post Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:49 pm   
Post subject:

If you need to lock the HDD you can use xboxhdm found in the downloads section and you could rebuild the other xbox with xboxhdm to stock and just resoftmod it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Reply to topic  
|