HQ NETWORK:   XBOX ONE |  XBOX 360 |  AIDELUXE HQ Network: 13,232 | Guests: 1127 | Members: 3 

Current Location: Forums New Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque   |   Old Xbox boot but wont load games or MS Dashboard   |   New google drive   |   Which modchip is this?   |   Anyone here capable or interested in restarting XBConnect?   |   Error code 05   |   original xbox with 0 memory   |   Why cell damage is low with ratings   |   Xbox-Hq.Com VIP Member Testimonials   |   XBHD: A Full-Featured Original Xbox Adapter from EON Gaming,   |   
  Home | Active Topics | CD/DVD Media | Downloads | Forums | Feedback | Games | HardDrives | Homebrew | My Profile | ModChips | Reviews | Search | SoftMods | Tutorials

Xbox Forums

Discuss all aspects of the original Xbox Console in our Interactive Xbox Forums..

Get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Xbox-Hq.Com :: View topic - AID goof
Xbox-Hq.Com Forum Index -> Auto-Installer Deluxe Discussions
 AID goof View previous topic :: View next topic  

RastaCalavera
Xbox-HQ Experienced
Xbox-HQ Experienced

Xbox Version: V1.6 x2
Modded: UnleashedX/Evolution X

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:47 pm   
Post subject: AID goof

Hey I was trying to re install unleashed x with the newest aid disk and tried throwing some skins in there too but when I restarted everything went to hell. I am in the default skin now for evox and can't get unleashed back. I've put in the AID and tried to reinstall unleashed and I've tried to uninstall the soft mod completly but nothing has worked. Can someone give me step by step advice on how to right this problem? i would be open for completly getting rid of the soft mod and starting over or just getting unleashed back. I have a stock hd and version 1.6 plus the latest aid disk which has multiple options of softmod installation.

MacDoom
Xbox-HQ Newbie
Xbox-HQ Newbie

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:07 pm   
Post subject:

Well if you have FTP access to your Xbox it should be pretty easy to do this. First u need to make sure you used SID to install the mod in the first place if you did just make sure you have a back up of your C: drive and your EEPROM on your PC. Then open your FTP program and go to your E: drive theirs a folder their named dashboard you need to open it and delete everything in their and transfer all the files for Unleash X to it. You should be good to reboot then. If you somehow encounter an error after reboot, you shouldn't though if you followed everything i said, your gonna have to pull your hd and use Xboxhdm on it or if your save file is still there for the game u used to mod you can just put the game in and FTP to the xbox from the mod dashboard which is why i said to make sure to have your C: drive and EEPROM backed up on ur pc. If you run into any problems just let me know.

RastaCalavera
Xbox-HQ Experienced
Xbox-HQ Experienced

Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:30 pm   
Post subject:

Hey sorry it took me so long to see your post. Finals for college suck. I'll try to get to it this weekend and I'll let you know how it goes. Thnx for the help I was going to try this approach pretty soon

Reply to topic  
|