Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:27 pm Post subject: im having problems with mk5
i got some problems with the new title mortal kombat 5
i downloaded it from eliteweb3
when its auto starting (=auto luanching) the screens looks
normal and then its get bigger and then comes back 2 the menu..
what do i need to do???
im new here
adirb1 Xbox-HQ User
Joined: Nov 10, 2004 Posts: 12
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:40 pm Post subject:
Why do i have 2 beg
help me plz plzz help me..
i need your help plzzzzzzzzz
Joined: May 22, 2003 Posts: 23863 Location: NSW, Australia
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:03 am Post subject:
Sorry its taken awhile to get back to you mate but ive been very busy..
The problem you having is that the game needs to be patched.
You will have to extract both the .rar files using WINRAR and then just double click the 'adr_patcher.exe' file and it will start.
5. Open the patching program called 'ADR PATCHER'. (adr_patcher.exe)
6. Click on TOP LEFT 'load patches' button and browse to the folder where you extacted the ADR PATCHDATA..
7. Find the 'Patch.data' file in the ADR PATCHDATA folder and press ok.
8. ADR Patcher should then say '2 patches loaded' or something.
9. Look down a little to where it says 'filename'.. On the very right hand side of the filename click 'Browse' and find the 'default.xbe' you want to patch then select ok. e.g. c:\tobepatched\default.xbe
10. Now click 'Begin Search' and it will check and patch your default.xbe
11. It will tell you if it found things that needed to be patched..
12. Copy the newly patched 'default.xbe' back to the folder which you extracted the .iso file to in the first place..
e.g. c:\gamename\ (SEE STEP 1)
13. Start Quix and create a new iso
14. Point quix to the folder e.g. c:\gamename\ and then click 'CREATE ISO'..
15. It will then ask you what you would like your new .iso to be called and where to save it.. Just save it somewhere you will remember.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum