HQ NETWORK:   XBOX ONE |  XBOX 360 |  AIDELUXE HQ Network: 7,920 | Guests: 2391 | Members: 2 

Current Location: Forums New google drive   |   Which modchip is this?   |   Anyone here capable or interested in restarting XBConnect?   |   Error code 05   |   original xbox with 0 memory   |   Why cell damage is low with ratings   |   New Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque   |   Xbox-Hq.Com VIP Member Testimonials   |   XBHD: A Full-Featured Original Xbox Adapter from EON Gaming,   |   Best place for XBox ROMS?   |   
  Home | Active Topics | CD/DVD Media | Downloads | Forums | Feedback | Games | HardDrives | Homebrew | My Profile | ModChips | Reviews | Search | SoftMods | Tutorials

Xbox Forums

Discuss all aspects of the original Xbox Console in our Interactive Xbox Forums..

Get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Xbox-Hq.Com :: View topic - Ripping/Backing up my game
Xbox-Hq.Com Forum Index -> Newbie Central
 Ripping/Backing up my game View previous topic :: View next topic  

Hellboy187
Xbox-HQ Member
Xbox-HQ Member

Xbox Version: 1.6 / 250GB
Modded: Softmod Unleashx

Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:27 pm   
Post subject:

ok in the dash thanks pezzer

kar2oons
Xbox-HQ Enthusiast
Xbox-HQ Enthusiast

Xbox Version: 1.2
Modded: Executer X3

Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:20 pm   
Post subject:

I must not be doing something right, I'm getting a list data out of bounds error??? I want to rip the ISO right to my PC and I'm not having any luck. Crying or Very sad Is anybody familiar with this error?

wes213
Administrator
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:44 pm   
Post subject:

What Ver. did you use?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

pezzar
V.I.P. Lifetime

Xbox Version: V1.6
Modded: Xenium Gold OS v2.3.1

Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:16 pm   
Post subject:

kar2oons wrote:
I must not be doing something right, I'm getting a list data out of bounds error??? I want to rip the ISO right to my PC and I'm not having any luck. Crying or Very sad Is anybody familiar with this error?

what application are you using?

kar2oons
Xbox-HQ Enthusiast
Xbox-HQ Enthusiast

Xbox Version: 1.2
Modded: Executer X3

Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:08 pm   
Post subject:

Oh sorry I guess it would of helped if I gave you all the info, I'm trying to use Qwix 1.01 and I have an X3 chip.

wes213
Administrator
Administrator

Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:33 pm   
Post subject:

i cant even find info about this error so i wold redownload and reinstall qwix and re try.

Here is a quick recap of the steps to follow.

To get the game on your PC using the above program open it up and at the very top, just under the title bar of the program on the right hand side click ‘Add’ and then click ‘New Connection’ in the drop down box that appears.
In the new ‘edit connection’ window type a description in the relevant box, this will be the name of the connection to the Xbox, useful if you have more than one Xbox on your network.
Then add the IP address of your Xbox into the IP field, leave the port number at 21 as that should already be correct. If you don’t know the IP address of your Xbox on the network you should be able to find it somewhere in the settings menu of your Xbox Dashboard. The FTP user name and password should both be ‘’xbox’’ unless you have manually changed it.
You can also set the default directory for where your games are stored on your Xbox hard drive in this window, for example ‘E:\games’
You can click ‘Test Connection’ in the bottom left to make sure the IP you entered is correct and if it’s successful click OK in the bottom right to save the new connection.

In the main Qwix window on the left hand side, click ‘Create ISO’
Make sure the connection you just created is selected in the drop-down box at the very top and then select the ‘FTP Folder’ radio button out of the three in the ‘Source’ panel. If you are going to rip the game straight from your Xbox’s DVD drive you should click the 3 little dots button to the right hand side of the window to select the FTP location and then click the ‘D:’ folder icon and click OK. If not you’ll need to search for the game folder on your Xbox hard drive in that same window after clicking the 3 dots and select that before clicking OK.
This should take you back to the main Qwix window again with the correct folder selected in the FTP field. Click ‘Create ISO’ and a dialogue box asking where you want the .iso file to be saved on your PC should pop up. Choose the location and click save, it should now start to copy the game from your Xbox to your PC. It will take even longer still if you chose to rip it straight from the DVD as the drive will read it much slower than it would off of a hard drive.

Sorry i cant comeup with more then that but for me its an error i have never seen.

Let me know if this help or if you have tryed this allready. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

pezzar
V.I.P. Lifetime

Xbox Version: V1.6
Modded: Xenium Gold OS v2.3.1

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:12 am   
Post subject:

can you tell us exactly what you are trying to do?

are you creating an ISO from a game disc in the xbox dvd drive or are you trying to extract an ISO to a local folder on your pc?

if you are attempting the latter then you wont need a connection set up to the xbox just select the Extract ISO option, browse to the ISO then browse to the location to extract to.

Let us know what you are trying to do

for graphical help refer to my post earlier in this topic which contains a link to a Qwix tutorial

Reply to topic  
Goto page Previous  1, 2 |