HQ NETWORK:   XBOX ONE |  XBOX 360 |  AIDELUXE HQ Network: 14,583 | Guests: 8894 | Members: 1 

Current Location: Forums New google drive   |   Which modchip is this?   |   Anyone here capable or interested in restarting XBConnect?   |   Error code 05   |   original xbox with 0 memory   |   Why cell damage is low with ratings   |   New Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque   |   Xbox-Hq.Com VIP Member Testimonials   |   XBHD: A Full-Featured Original Xbox Adapter from EON Gaming,   |   Best place for XBox ROMS?   |   
  Home | Active Topics | CD/DVD Media | Downloads | Forums | Feedback | Games | HardDrives | Homebrew | My Profile | ModChips | Reviews | Search | SoftMods | Tutorials

Xbox Forums

Discuss all aspects of the original Xbox Console in our Interactive Xbox Forums..

Get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Xbox-Hq.Com :: View topic - Xbox-Hq.Com VIP Member Testimonials
Xbox-Hq.Com Forum Index -> Newbie Central
Post new topic Reply to topic  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
 Xbox-Hq.Com VIP Member Testimonials View previous topic :: View next topic  

nyc_medic
Xbox-HQ User
Xbox-HQ User

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:43 am   
Post subject: My reasons for joining....

Hello all,
First and formost I would like to thank everyone who helped me with my first mod of my 2nd xbox. I tried the first time and failed. I like many others spent countless hours getting the run around from other sites and people who just wanted to be jerks. With the quick help from all the people here i was able to find my mistakes and fix them . Not only did i get quick answers but found may tutorials on things I didnt understand. I have no problem paying the donation to the site, because without the site I would probably have 2 busted Xboxes. So it is like the old saying goes you get what you pay for and here at this site you get more than what you pay for. Well once again thanks to all that helped me and if you get one thing from this site, take it as a freebee or lets say a gift of more things to come and make a donation if you are going to continue to use the site. Well good luck to all in your modding adventures. Laughing Laughing Laughing

420xbox420
Xbox-HQ Member
Xbox-HQ Member

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:05 am   
Post subject:

whats up all,just wanted to say to anyone looking to join,that this is the NUMBER 1 SITE for all-in-one resources for someone looking to mod an xbox or even has one,just join,whats to lose?NOTHING,once you joined , you'll want to send them more money for what a great site it is.Like i said,if you havent join,DO IT!!!so thats my 2cents on joining this insane site.

p.s.-RM my controller ports,etc might be there in a week,might have to wait to get paid,lol

Avalaunch Dashboard
Maxtor 200 Gig HD

App0lly0n
Xbox-HQ Elite Member
Xbox-HQ Elite Member

Xbox Version: 1.1
Modded: Chameleon v1.3

Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:35 am   
Post subject:

hey

what to say .....

without xbox-hq my xbox would suck. After endless searching for apps, bios, and help the only place that actually returned something for nothing is xbox-hq. If your a newb into the xbox scene ( no pun intended) this is the only place to be. Get a VIP membership and youll never want to go back.

We have everything... well nearly everything Wink

SeaGate Barracuda 200GB
Xlink TAG ToodR

--------------------------
---===========---
-====App0lly0n===-
---===========---
--------------------------

custom-xmodz
Xbox-HQ Freak

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:08 pm   
Post subject:

Hiya

I only signed up for the VIP membership 2 days ago, to be honest I was a bit material and only signed up for access tomore files etc, but have been very pleasntly suprised, i have known about the site for ages and never paid it any attention and signed up on a whim.

I have officially migrated from another *ahem* well known xbox site, and was just a bit tired of all the flaming, I could never find what I wanted by searching and no-one was ever any help, on here tho soon as I posted in the vip section about bit torrents I was given a great site for um... all my needs.

I plan to stay here now and contribute as much as I can, I have been modding boxes for a fair while now and still get stuck, everyone does. I run it as a business and Feel that I know a fair bit, but I know I can post on here and get 2nd opinions etc without being flamed for it.

I would definetly sign up if I were you, it has a real community feeling here unlike other websites and it had a lot of potential.

I like trying to help people out (makes me feel good about myself, he he), but I also like being helped out myself too, here I can have both.

Signing up fro VIP membership is one thing I don't think I will regret.

Hope to see more of you soon in the vip forum etc.

DJH

forahobby
Administrator
Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:50 am   
Post subject:

thanks for the comments guys.. I like reading what you all like..
Anything you can suggest to improve our site please feel free to comment too.. Maybe you have an idea for a new section..

l8r all

forahobby
http://www.xbox-hq.com

rs6_n2o
Xbox-Hq Genius

Xbox Version: XBOX V1.0
Modded: Xenium ICE

Post Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:07 pm   
Post subject:

when i got my modchip a while ago i was so confused. this website helped me install my modchip and set up everything i need. you could always look on google for information but it would take you hours to find something you could find here in 5 minutes. all the downloads i needed were all on this site. everyone should definetely join. keep up the good work forahobby
clear jewel with round cathode
cathode under the front of the xbox

XBOX360
Painted Black
Blue Ring of Light
Black Wireless Controller with Blue LEDs

XBOX360
stock

PS3
stock

GSXR_MIKE
Xbox-HQ Enthusiast
Xbox-HQ Enthusiast

Xbox Version: SE HALO 1.6
Modded: TSOP FLASHED

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:40 pm   
Post subject:

this site is awsome i lost my soft mod on my box. and i was recomended to talk to "sjohn". within 2hrs he had me back in with evox. this is the best site ever. wil be VIP verry soon. thank all for the info. holla back. mike
UNLEASHx
EVOX/boot disk
XECUTER2 BIOS

slick_j_2002
V.I.P. Lifetime

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:54 am   
Post subject:

Xbox-Hq.com is the best source around for Xbox modding. Within a few hours I went from having an empty console with a fresh chip in it to a high-powered gaming machine containing everything from old school game emulators to a highly customizable media center... and it was all thanks to the people of Xbox-Hq.com.

VIP Membership is the best money I've spent all year. Thanks for everything, guys.

TheModGod
Xbox-Hq Legendary

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:02 am   
Post subject:

Glad you are enjoying the site.. forahobby always keeps this place hopping with files and useful information. We all do what we can and it's nice to hear it's working for you.

later man

realmccloy
---------------------
http://www.themodgod.com

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

PaleTiger7
Xbox-HQ Enthusiast
Xbox-HQ Enthusiast

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:10 pm   
Post subject:

I am very happy that i made the decision to become a VIP member of this site. very question has been answered and every problem ive had, many people have worked with me to figure it out.
A very tight knit community, bordering on a family.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

GTGene
Xbox-HQ Member
Xbox-HQ Member

Xbox Version: Xbox V1.0
Modded: Xecuter3

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:18 pm   
Post subject:

First a big thanks to those who run xbhq. By far this is the best resource for the XBox mod community. From what I have learned in my short time here I have modded 8 Xboxes all successfully. This ranges from chips , larger hdd, dvd replacements and case mods. I just completed adding an xLCD to my X3 modded box. It is sweet.. but now I want a crystal case and a bunch of leds... Time to light it up for the hiolidays. What I am trying to say here is that the $10/$40 is nothing comared to what I have learned and will be going lifetime VIP as soon as I return from California.

Again... VIP membership is more that worth it. Thanks XBHQ!!

1959 bios and 2913(separate banks)
Evox Dash
XBMC
120gb Maxtor HDD
Logitech Wireless Controller
50" Sony LCD HDTV

Shark2th

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:15 pm   
Post subject:

I don't like groups or forums. I found I could do most of it with less frustration if I just read a lot and didn't involve people with knowledge and no patience. Surfing for an answer found this site. Reading some of the forums, I decided to do the ol' 1 yr thing. Since then, I am on this site daily and not only getting help but giving it. Unheard of. This site has changed my attitude about mods sites, hackers of Xboxes and myself in general. I really enjoy the place, the people and the moderaters (even if they are from down under Wink ). I had my 1 year membership less than a month and upgraded to lifetime. Said it in other posts and I will say it again... THIS SITE ROCKS!

dogz_bollox
Xbox-HQ Newbie
Xbox-HQ Newbie

Xbox Version: 1.4
Modded: Xenium SP:ICE with 2.3.1

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:10 pm   
Post subject:

After stagering around in the dark for a year or so looking on various other forum's and news groups, always getting the same answer or no answers at all, i stumbled upon this place. It not only had a great public section full of most, if not all, of the information i wanted but it seemed to have a knowledgable crew and userbase. So i lurked for a few day's, read as much as i could, and eventually paid what, i think, is an extremely good value for money yearly subscription. The V.I.P. Support feature is worth that subscription fee alone. Thanks for all the hard work, I'm an admin on a forum myself and know just how stressfull these places can be!

CactusPenii
V.I.P. Lifetime

Xbox Version: 1.6
Modded: Xenium ice

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:19 am   
Post subject: For anyone in doubt about going VIP

Okay everyone here is the deal
i am currently a soldier of the u.s. army stationed in iraq and i tell you from experience that moding xboxs or anything else for that matter is an extremely difficult process especially considering that internet access is few and far between. However on one of these few web excursions of mine i came across this site and thought wow theres alot of good stuff here. so i went vip thinking it was too good to be true, but lo and behold it is true and i have to say its the best 40 dollars ive spent in a very long time. You get much more than is actually advertised as well as more than on any other site and the admin are the most helpful that i ve ever seen. so if your having doubts about joining go ahead and do it you will be most pleasantly suprised.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!
Adam

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

forahobby
Administrator
Administrator

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:17 pm   
Post subject:

Hi guys,

Great comments.. All the admins definately enjoy your feedback and it will also help other new members on our site decide where or not to join as a vip..

As im sure most of you know we are not hear to try and make money.
We are just covering our hosting costs as it is and especially lately with the release of our autoinstallers etc etc.. Hopefully it wont be long and we site will be able to afford to get some custom jewels for its VIP MEMBERS and also some T-SHIRTs.. I think that would be cool to walk down the street and bump into another xboxhq member.. heheh loll..

Our memberbase has exploded and the new arrivals i must say are great.
Welcome to all the new VIP's who left their feedback too.. We only accept members who provide a real email address so we know for sure that each of our users are real!

if you want to vote for our vip sections of the site please do so here:
http://xbox-hq.com/html/modules.php?name=Surveys&op=results&pollID=15

anyway guys have a great new years eve and keep those comments flooding in.

regards from australia,

forahobby

Reply to topic  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next |