The elusive atapwd program, very difficult to find.
This program is intended for installation and removal of passwords on a hard disk of standard ATA (IDE). Support of passwords has been entered into standard ATA since version 3 (now in stages of development 6 version of this standard). This property of a disk is not obligatory (optional). That is there are modern models of winchesters both supporting, and not supporting these functions.
Translated from russian, so please excuse any problems. Version: | Size: 24.00 Kb | Date: 13-Nov-2004 | Downloads: 5933 HomePage |
The easiest and most complete HDD upgrade disc building utility to date. If you can click an exe you can use AutoBuilder.
SPPV Version: 5.1 | Size: 2.00 GB | Date: 12-Feb-2013 | Downloads: 2061 HomePage |
1. All new Windows User Interface !!
2. Auto detect XBOX V1.0 AND V1.1 EEPROM !!
3. Edit Serial, Mac, OnlineKey, HDDKey, XBERegion, Confounder, Video Mode and DVDZone
4. Convert EEPROM images between V1.0 and V1.1 !!
5. View HDD Password of attached IDE Drive
6. View HDD Status of attached IDE Drive and see if it supports Locking !
7. Save as .BIN or CFG file for V1.0 and V1.1 !
8. We no longer have ANY need to supply the eeprom RC4 key with #define
9. Valid Blank V1.0 and V1.1 EEPROM images supplied (USA Region, NTSC) Version: Beta 2 | Size: 114 Bytes | Date: 13-Nov-2004 | Downloads: 2028 HomePage |
1) Now will Lock your hard drive or unlock and disable passwords all in one program !!
2) Will backup your password to a file and will not over-write it
3) Password backup file is time stamped.
4) No need to use atapwd.exe to view drive status.You can see at a glance if your drive is locked or unlocked.
5) Now you only have to enter your password one time. Version: 2.0 | Size: 12.00 Kb | Date: 13-Nov-2004 | Downloads: 6368 Rating: 7 (10 Votes) HomePage |
Seems to be the best way to copy a stock hard drive to an upgraded hard drive. Especially useful for those with softmods. Make sure to read the readme files. Version: 1.9 | Size: 10.74 MB | Date: 22-Nov-2004 | Downloads: 8683
With read and write support to the Xbox 360 harddisk and memcard it means you'll be able to share gamesaves over the internet. You can connect your Xbox 360 HD on your PC via an SATA controller, the memorycard can be connected via USB (see how here or here).The Xbox360 saves are usually in /content/// of partition3 on your Xbox 360 HD. Xbox 360 gamesaves can be transfered to another Xbox 360 console and profile, but all 'LIVE achievements' will be disabled of course (achievements are linked to the LIVE profile). A dumbed down version of xplorer360 made specially for gamesaves manipulation will be released soon which should make it easier for beginners to find their gamesaves. Version: | Size: 55.00 Kb | Date: 10-Aug-2013 | Downloads: 1767 HomePage |
An exciting first-party snowboarding game that takes a unique and welcome turn away from what snowboarding games have been in the past. Rather than limiting the player to a norrow track, "Amped" gives..