Cddissect This tool dumps all data tracks on a CD to ISO files, dumps all audio tracks on a CD to MP3 files, and creates a cue sheet with all the proper filenames.
Version: | Size: 188.35 Kb | Date: 01-Dec-2004 | Downloads: 1020
Codecs for XBox Media Center All the codecs that are out to media center currently
Version: | Size: 3.65 MB | Date: 16-Sep-2004 | Downloads: 8840
EkszBox-ABX v1.5 What's new/fixed:
* 28 formats supported.
* Exclusive Hwx support (Star wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith).
* Exclusive Lug support (Fable).
* Exclusive Samp support (Namco Museum 50th Anniversary).
* Exclusive Wxv support (Namco Museum 50th Anniversary).
* Fsb Support (Flatout 2).
* Mpk support (Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes, Mission Impossible: Operation Surma).
* Pod support (BloodRayne 2).
* Xbox Iso support (Thanks to Andrew de Quincey's Xbox Dvd Filesystem documentation).
* PC version of Chronicles Of Riddick is now supported (Xwc/Swwc).
* More robust Rws code; doesn't crash on Kill Switch, Mashed or Neighbours From Hell Rws's anymore.
* Cleaned up Xwb code (Runs faster due to this).
* Batch load/extract speedup (Up to 70% on small files).
* Filelist load speedup (70-85%).
* Improved error/incompatible file handling & memory allocation.
* Added 'Cancel Batch' button; Cancels batch mode file extraction.
* X360 Xwb header info is now byteswapped in assembly as opposed to C++ (50% faster).
* Scx could miss very small files at the end of archives- fixed.
* The following extensions are now supported: .pak - (OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast) & .dvdxwb/.hdxwb - (MechAssault 2) as pertaining files are standard Xwb's.
* Last used Scx & fileSwap directories are now remembered.
* Load file gui glitch fixed (partly).
* Gui looks better in Win9x due to some changes.
* Alot of code was rewritten, again.
* Many little optimizations/fixes/tweaks.
* Leftover debug map code removed.
* Made the Kakuto Chojin Xct database entries better.
* Added Xct database entries for BloodRayne 2 & Namco Museum 50th Anniversary.
Version: v1.5 | Size: 1.08 MB | Date: 13-Mar-2007 | Downloads: 1346
EkszBox-ABX v1.6 EkszBox-ABX is an audio extraction/injection tool
which supports multiple xbox audio/container formats.
EkszBox-ABX Main Features
* The best extraction/injection tool for Xbox audio/container formats (Some Pc games are also supported).
* 35 different formats are currently supported, many of which are exclusively supported by this program.
* Supported formats: Adx, Afs, Arc, Bif, Big, DatRoller, Fsb, Gta5, Hot, Hwx, Lug, Map, Mpk, Msx, Pak, Pod, Piz, Rcf, Rez, Rfa, Rws, Samp, Stx, Sxb/Vxb, Sr, Wad, Wav, Wma, Wmapack, Wxv, Xsb, Xwb, Xwc/Swwc,Zsm/Zss, Zwb.
* Xact/Xbox Wave Bank compatibility is more vast and robust than any other xwb extraction programs.
* High quality & compatibility Stx, Rcf & Xwb audio file swap feature.
* Adx files can be extracted from Afs files to uncompressed Pcm format. (Select Pcm from format list box)
* Header-less Pcm & Xadpcm wav's have headers automatically created upon extraction.
* SCX allows you to scan & extract Ogg, Wav, Wma & Xwb files from any unencrypted formats, and does so in some cases over 80 times faster than
^other programs, includes auto-buffer backtracking so no files are missed.
^ Dragon UnPACKer 5, Jaeder Naub & Game Audio Player.
* Hybrid Mode: Supported files are scanned automatically with Scx (If deemed nessesary).
* Batch mode file processing.
* Tested & confirmed to work with archives over 1GB &/or containing over 10,000 files.
* Comes with a custom database format (Xct) which contains song names/filenames for certain titles.
* Supports file renaming & custom Xct database construction.
* Loaded extension-less supported files are auto-renamed with correct file extension.
* Drap & Drop support.
* High performance & a reasonably small memory footprint.
* No major known bugs.
* No dll's, no registry entries & no .net runtime dependencies.
* Written in C/C++.
Version: 1.6 | Size: 1.09 MB | Date: 04-May-2007 | Downloads: 1175
EkszBox-ABX_v2.0 Released!! Kernel Master has just release a new version of EkszBox-ABX for the Xbox 1 Console. EkszBox-ABX is an audio extraction/conversion/injection tool which supports multiple xbox/xbox360 audio/container formats.What's new/fixed:* 40 formats supported.* Adf support (GTA: Vice City - PC ver).* Big support [Beta stage] (EA).* Cab support (Forza Motorsport).* Sh4 support (Silent Hill 4).* Wpx support (Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO).* X360 Xwc support (Darkness).* Improved X360 Xwb compatibility.* Fixed/Improved Fsb support- Full BioShock support (PC).* Folders contained in container formats are created (rfa, rcf, pod, piz, map, lug, cab).* Many different spec'd Wma's are now supported in Xwb FileSwap (mono/48/22.5khz etc.)* Hybrid mode SCX now always uses medium buffer size.* SCX now calculates Ogg filesizes based on frame info.* Built in media player which supports audio playback from most Xbox container game formats Plus support for: Mp3, Ogg^, Pcm, Wma, XbAdpcm, Asf, Avi, M2v^, Mpg, Mpeg, Wmv, M3u.* Media player playlist looping & loop region support.* Xbox Adpcm codec included: Installer can auto-install/auto-uninstall it.* List has been made virtual (Very fast).* Functional list item renaming.* New gui.* Easy window moving.* Fixed minimized extract dialog close glitch.* Files are now numbered according to the max number of files contained.* Exe file drop support.* Better drag & drop implementation (Inc. folder support).* New options inc. AutoSCX, AutoGui-Clear, AutoXpand, Show Hints.* Exe is no longer compressed (Slightly better general performance).* Renaming files has been improved, works properly with Scx now also. Put %n in rename files textbox for number, %a for archive name, %f for filename: e.g Music [%n] - (%a).* Certain Xwb info shown in gui (Looping/remove loop tail etc.) was not being read in release version- fixed.* Disabled fileswap (Menu) for X360 Xwb's, as they were never supported.* SpeedHack now sets nearly all status message pause times to zero.* Illegal filename characters are disabled from being entered.* 99 character text edit limit imposed.* Max path check upon file extraction.* Existing folder check & folder creation error checking.* Various more idiot protection mechanisms.* Removed a number of redundant options.* Fixed: FileSwap drag & drop bug.* Fixed: Main popup menu appearing when right clicking buttons/textboxes.* Fixed: Various error checking bugs.* Fixed: Minor memory leak contained in the extraction code.* Added BioShock (PC), Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO, GTA: Vice City (PC) to the Xct database.* Note: Don't use old settings files with newer versions as it may cause problems.
Version: v2.0 | Size: 944.12 Kb | Date: 14-Oct-2007 | Downloads: 2181
Menu Music Adder for Halo 2 This handy little tool lets you add music to your halo 2 main menu.
Version: | Size: 297.48 Kb | Date: 09-Feb-2006 | Downloads: 868
MP3 FAT-X Renamer 0.75b MP3 FAT-X Renamer 0.75b by CRP is a new Win32 application (coded in Delphi) which allow you to transfer (and synchronize) your MP3 collection from your computer to the Xbox's build-in hard drive. The program has a integrated FTP-client that connects directly to XBMP's integrated FTP-server and transfers all the files and folders you select, but what makes this program unique is that is auto re-names all MP3 files (and the folders they are in) on-the-fly during transfer making them compatible with the FAT-X* naming convention. The original MP3 files & folders remain untouched during this process. See the readme.txt for more information. (*Foot note: FAT-X, the Xbox file system only support 42 characters and do not support many foreign letters or odd characters (more info on this in the XBMP FAQ).
Version: 0.75b | Size: 705.86 Kb | Date: 26-Sep-2003 | Downloads: 1038
MP3 FAT-X Renamer 0.8 alpha *updated*
- freeze for 20 sec if there is no Server running
- seems to crash if transferring two files of the same name
- after an Error the next File also failed (should now fixed)
- have to reconnect after transferring to refresh the XBoX Folder tree
- FTP Delete dont work with EvoX
Version: | Size: 0 Bytes | Date: 26-Sep-2003 | Downloads: 468
- Added XBMC targetFile folder.jpg and targetDir #current, #parent support
- The Download requires Sun JDK 1.4.2
Version: 1.2 | Size: 778.14 Kb | Date: 20-Feb-2004 | Downloads: 214
Ottawa Senators Skin of the NHL team Ottawa Senators. Nice quality. Made using Photshop 7.0
Version: | Size: 590.88 Kb | Date: 27-Apr-2004 | Downloads: 55
1 2 3 Next Page