We have 10 important tips for you and your new Xbox One X, the world’s most powerful console, designed for immersive true 4K gaming, ultimate compatibility, and unrivaled craftsmanship.
The Xbox One X lands with more and more Xbox fans in the next 24 hours and we have some useful tips for you. Surely most of you already know this, like the best online casinos in the us but maybe one or the other newcomers will find some good advice here. In addition, you can also contact us in the comments if you have problems with the setup or commissioning of the Xbox One X.
10 important Xbox One X tips before you go
1. Upgrades: The Enhanced Upgrades can be huge so download them now.
2. Ventilation: The warm air at the back of the console must always be able to drain. The carpet or a drawer is NOT the place to set up any console. In addition, all cables from the Xbox One S and its slots are identical. So you can just plug it over and go ahead.
3. Screensaver: Use the screen saver of the Xbox One X and set it in the settings to two minutes. This spares your 4K TV!
4. Dolby Vision 36 pixels: All 4K TV owners with Dolby Vision activate 36 pixels in the settings.
5. Dolby Atmos: The new sound quality for your system works only via HDMI. In the sound settings you have to select this and you can check everything with the Dolby Atmos app from the store.
6. UHD Blu-ray player: For the 4K UHD Blu-ray player to work, the Blu-ray app must be downloaded from the store. Should you take your apps with you on the external hard drive, the Blu-ray app must be uninstalled once and downloaded again. Then you can watch your 4K movies. Film tip: Planet Earth 2 is an absolute must for every 4K TV owner!
7. Accessories: All officially licensed accessories for Xbox One will work with the Xbox One X. Controllers etc. need only be recalibrated once with the new console. To do this, press the small connection button on the console and on the controller.
8. Xbox One X Enhanced
: Under My Games and Apps, you can highlight a "Optimized for Xbox One X" selection filter to see which games from your library have already been optimized for the new console.
In place in the low board where the X is installed near ventilation which sucks the warm air from the box. The front is acoustic material and there can the fresh air in the box and if necessary, I can also open the compartment when the air is not enough. What I find particularly cool is that the suctionof the ventilation sucks exactly where the X has the exhaust opening, so fits perfectly.
And due to the good waste heat of the X and other devices, the fresh air is simultaneously miterwärmt by means of heat exchangers in the ventilation which will have a positive effect on the heating costs at these waste heat temperatures that were previously measured. "