Resurrection, the new Battlestar Galactica Deadlock DLC, will be released on August 29th for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. The Colonials strike back with Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Season 2!
So say we all!
After the dramatic ending of Sin and Sacrifice
, the Colonies are in total shambles and with no clear leadership. But humans will never give up, as the Gods have a plan for everyone. Resurrection
marks the start of a new Season of battles, stories, challenges in the Battlestar Galactica universe. Having lost their mother base, the Colonies will need to forge a new headquarter: what better than the Battlestar Galactica battleship to launch a counterattack on the Toasters
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Season 2 Features:
- New story campaign In Resurrection, players will face Cylon threats old and new, and battle side-by-side with the crew of the Galactica. They can play through ten fully-voiced story missions, and thirteen resource missions that can be scouted for intel before committing your forces.
- New war room The Ministry of Defense relies on Galactica to lead the counter-offensive against the Cylons. Players can organize and command BSG-75 from a meticulous reconstruction of the famous Galactica CIC. The Season Two strategy layer has been revamped to get fans straight into the fights that matter, while the new Cylon Threat mechanic measures overall impact on the First Cylon War.
- New ships The Jupiter Mk II boasts enough firepower and armor to become the most impressive vessel yet fielded in the war, with that authentic familiar look fans have been waiting for. The Cylons have not been idle during the ceasefire either: Cylon Command hasbegun to exploit the raw firepower of the rare Cratus-class basestar, an impressive behemoth serving as a mobile operational base.
- New squadrons The Colonials have retrofitted an older fighter design with a mysterious origin. Dubbed the Taipan, these hardy fighters are heavy-hitting anti-capital strike vehicles. Meanwhile, the Cylons have developed the Vespid, a swarm of dedicated bombers that quickly close the distance and release high yield explosives on their targets.
"Though in war, you can only get killed once. In politics, it can happen over and over" - President Laura Roslin
Season Two – New free content for every player
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection is the first DLC of Season Two, and it is accompanied by the Command Update. This is a massive free update for anyone who owns the base game Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, and delivers a huge number of quality of life improvements to Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, including:
- The game-changing multi-select control scheme for keyboard and mouse users
- User Interface Improvements to make giving orders to players’ fleets faster and easier
- A revamp of the projectiles (bullet) systems
- A new full-screen effects system that refreshes the look of the game battles
- Full Mouse and Keyboard support for Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Let's take a look at the official trailer:
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection is the first DLC of the game’s Season Two and introduces a flood of new features and content. It will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on August 29th!
For more Battlestar Galactica Deadlock news, updates and release dates, follow @XONEHQ on Twitter and YouTube, download the free XBOX app for Android, and until next time, game on!
News Source: https://www.xboxone-hq.com/news.html