Kernel Master has released a new version of EkszBox-ABX (homebrew db) - an audio extraction/injection tool which supports multiple xbox audio/container formats.
- 28 formats supported.
- Exclusive Hwx support (Star wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith).
- Exclusive Lug support (Fable).
- Exclusive Samp support (Namco Museum 50th Anniversary).
- Exclusive Wxv support (Namco Museum 50th Anniversary).
- Fsb Support (Flatout 2).
- Mpk support (Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes, Mission Impossible: Operation Surma).
- Pod support (BloodRayne 2).
- Xbox Iso support (Thanks to Andrew de Quincey's Xbox Dvd Filesystem documentation).
- PC version of Chronicles Of Riddick is now supported (Xwc/Swwc).
- More robust Rws code; doesn't crash on Kill Switch, Mashed or Neighbours From Hell Rws's anymore.
- Cleaned up Xwb code (Runs faster due to this).
- Batch load/extract speedup (Up to 70% on small files).
- Filelist load speedup (70-85%).
- Improved error/incompatible file handling & memory allocation.
- Added 'Cancel Batch' button; Cancels batch mode file extraction.
- X360 Xwb header info is now byteswapped in assembly as opposed to C++ (50% faster).
- Scx could miss very small files at the end of archives- fixed.
- The following extensions are now supported: .pak - (OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast) & .dvdxwb/.hdxwb - (MechAssault 2) as pertaining files are standard Xwb's.
- Last used Scx & fileSwap directories are now remembered.
- Load file gui glitch fixed (partly).
- Gui looks better in Win9x due to some changes.
- Alot of code was rewritten, again.
- Many little optimizations/fixes/tweaks.
- Leftover debug map code removed.
- Made the Kakuto Chojin Xct database entries better.
- Added Xct database entries for BloodRayne 2 & Namco Museum 50th Anniversary."