Redline99 released a new version of his tool that will allow you to easily dump, create/patch and burn Xbox and Xbox 360 images with full support for SS, DMI and PFI using Xbox/Xbox360 drives with an (C4E/OPA) Xtreme SS-extracting FW or with the SH-D162C PC-drive using Kreon's latest alternative FW.
* Removed - SDG-605B from being able to create a Complete Backup Image (Will bring back and fix later)
* Removed - Most of the "Wait For Ever" CDB code options. This was causing what looked like a App hang.
* Removed - Speed Boost check box. It is now controlled by the drop down box in the Drive Specific settings
* Changed - Log File will always get the Detail Log Level unless logging is turned off
* Changed - Reduced executable file size
* Changed - Improved installer
* Changed - Read Me file to reflect common questions and current status.
* Fixed - ToolTip text for the Merge/Extract on the Image Tools Tab
* Fixed - Burner didn't write at selected speed
* Fixed - Error on Windows 2000 related to "uxtheme.dll"
* Fixed - DeviceIoControl Error when extracting Security Sector with SH-D162C (Experimental; not proven)
* Added - More detailed logging of operations and results
* Added - Hopefully some better writer compatibility (I can't really test)
* Added - New logo by jhyphinwill, Thanks looks nice and it got me away from the Microsoft logo Smiley
* Added - New Read error reporting that will tell you the file name of the data it can't read
* Added - Check of the OS before using theme dll (uxtheme.dll)
* Added - Additional Inquiry data (Nice for Kreon's SH-D162C, shows version info)
* Added - New dialog when a read error occurs (Allows Retry, Fill with zeros, Cancel)
* Added - Should a file buffer error occur during writing, it will retry 10 times before failing
* Added - Code to prevent multiple instances of the application
* Added - Warning if the drive is already unlocked when doing a Complete Backup
* Added - Better overall retry strategy when Initializing/Writing/Finalizing)
* Added - A detailed Security Sector log
* Added - Check of image file size before writing
* Added - Optimum Power Calibration before writing
* Added - Log file will now reset if larger than a 512KB
* Added - New method for reading Xbox One disks. This should greatly improve the process.
This uses a technique I called the "Sector Mapper" It uses the XDVDFS to read only the data referenced by the file system. In theory this should do two things:
1. Speed up the process by not trying to read the Security Place Holders
2. Speed up the process by only reading the data, not the entire disk.
Please be aware that although this has been tested and is working the concept has not proven itself on a large scale. It currently does not work on Xbox 360 disks.
* Added - Feature to save the XDVDFS structure to a comma delimited text file (mostly for research)
* Added - XDVDFS File system entry details (if a read error is in the file system area)
* Added - Feature that if user selects to fill read errors with zeros, but a read error occurs in file system data they will get prompted again as this could be a media defect error in game data and shouldn't just be filled with zeros.
N/A, by Redline99 on www.xboxhacker.net