Yoshihiro released a modified version of Team Assembly's ConfigMagic (view/modify EEprom and (un)lock HD on Xbox) with support for the new EEprom format on Xbox v1.6/v1.6b.
The tool now has full support for Xbox v1.0 to Xbox v1.6(b).
Yoshihiro also released the full source code of these modified versions.
He thanks the Xbox-Linux Team, who's sources this release is based on.
Version: 1.6 final | Size: 1.43 MB | Date: 27-Nov-2004 | Downloads: 17992 Rating: 8 (14 Votes) HomePage |
Everything is more than basic in this current version but features are:
- Emulates Snes, Nes, sms, megadrive
- Configurable rom, application and game paths via XML config file
- Dashboard style app launching
- The skelton code for some other features
This includes the final trainer source and some utilities to help train. Good for someone looking into training games.. Lots to learn.. Compiling is a good place to start.. Version: | Size: 279.57 Kb | Date: 24-Nov-2005 | Downloads: 419
' Yoshihiro sent us the new release he made of Team Assembly's XKUtils library for developers. It has now support for Xbox v1.6(b) EEproms and also some new features '
Now added in XKUtils
* GetMODCHIPVersion // Detect your modchip and tsop
* XKFalsh :) // Used for flashed your mod chip :)
* GetCPUFrequence // Get your CPU speed
* WriteINIFileItem // Now u can write in your ini files
* GetXBOXVersion // Get your xbox version
* GetVideoEncoderType // Get encoder type
* LaunchXBE // launch your xbe :)
* Eeprom compatibible with all xbox 1.0 ==> 1.6 :)
* Unlock Lock compatible Xbox 1.0 ==> 1.6 :)
* Detect the eeprom version too V1.0 V1.1 et V1.6
That it's one phantome Drive he use The xbe path you can use that for your dashboard :)
What's It Do?
It changes your Evox Skin to a random one installed.
How's it do it?
By running before Evox with some simple File manipulation.
Gets random skins by reading c:Skin and looking at directory names.
How's I install it?
Rename your evox executable (normally exoxdash.xbe) to exov.xbe and keep it in C:
Rename xrandom.xbe to evoxdash.xbe (OR WHATEVER LOADS FIRST FROM YOUR BIOS). Version: 0.01 | Size: 29.08 Kb | Date: 09-Jul-2003 | Downloads: 186 HomePage |
Legion: The Legend of Excalibur allows players to live the epic legend of King Arthur and the mystical sword Excalibur in this large-scale fantasy adventure. Players take direct control of King Arthur..