XBCD v0.57 XBCD is a new XBox Controller Driver for Windows 98/2000/XP that has been in development for some time but that I didn't notice before. Better late then never, so here it is!
- All buttons are supported as digital buttons.
- Supports different configuration for the Left Analog Stick, Digital Pad, and Right Analog Stick. Configurations can be switched by pressing both Analog Sticks.
- Triggers can be used as buttons, Slider X+, Slider X-, Slider Y+, or Slider Y-.
- Supports separate custom Threshold for Buttons and Triggers.
- Custom settings for dead zones of Analog Sticks.
- Configuration of buttons and axes supported through XBCD Setup application.
- Start+Back can be used as a shortcut to switch Slider Y control.
- Slider axes can be used as Throttle, Rudder, Z, X Rotation, Y Rotation, or Z Rotation.
- Digital Pad can be used as 4 extra buttons(13-16).
- Floating-point calculations can be enabled for more accurate Analog Stick precision.
- Gamepad settings can be saved to a file for later use.
- Rumble support. Adjustable maximum force for each actuator.
Version: 0.57 | Size: 344.00 Kb | Date: 14-Aug-2004 | Downloads: 665
A new version of XBCD(info), a driver to use the Xbox controller on a Windows 98/2000/XP PC, has been released.
- The Setup Utility can detect XBCD gamepads under the original version of Windows 98.
Version: 1.07 | Size: 438.80 Kb | Date: 26-Jun-2005 | Downloads: 744 Rating: 5 (2 Votes)
XBCD v1.07 DELUXE This Is The Latest Version Of The XBCD Program Created By RedclOud, That Allows You To Use An Original Xbox Controller On Your P.C. With Games That Support Controller Use. Also Included Are The Latest Versions Of Control-MK, XB-Audio, XBCDRC,And XB-Mem Created By This Developer To Provide A Complete Program Package. A Full Users Manual Written By The Creator Of These Programs Is Also Included For The Installation, And Use Of These Classic Applications, As Well As Developer Contact Information.
Version: | Size: 1.53 MB | Date: 26-Dec-2007 | Downloads: 1190